Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:17:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Call of Duty: Warzone (F2P - 7pm GMT 3.10.20)

Started by Sheffield Wednesday, March 10, 2020, 01:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheffield Wednesday

Trailer:

https://youtu.be/T7wNvWiI4Yo

Live at 7pm but 100Gb download and no pre-load so I'll be playing Ori tonight regardless. Interested in this, though. Not played any COD since the Wii.

BeardFaceMan

Oh god, this isn't another Battle Royale cash grab is it?

Barry Admin

Only found out about this earlier, haven't even watched the trailer yet. I'll definitely give it a go, even though I'm a little burnt out on Apex right now.

Not looking forward to going back to the garish CoD colour schemes and crappy feel. I've always loved how fluid and fast CoD feels, but Apex Legends absolutely eats and shits it when it comes to movement.

Sheffield Wednesday

Sheffield Wednesday

It's my favourite since PUBG, having barely played any Apex or Fortnite or any other. Excellent, well refined game

QDRPHNC

Quote from: Sheffield Wednesday on March 11, 2020, 02:52:52 PM
It's my favourite since PUBG, having barely played any Apex or Fortnite or any other. Excellent, well refined game

Excited to hear that. No BR has managed to match the eerie still atmos and quick, violent death of PUBG.

Sheffield Wednesday

I'm just practising for when I'm out on the wastelands by May with my cat and a machete.

C_Larence

Played this with a friend all night and had a blast. They shove so many upgrades and unlocks and guitar riffs in your face everytime you do anything and each one triggers some part of my lizard brain that makes me forget about eating and drinking.

Went back to Apex by myself for the first time in a while afterwards, and unfortunately I think the time has come to delete it. They've, seemingly completely arbitrarily, reduced the amount of shield cells and syringes you can hold since I last played, and it really annoyed me for some reason. It was fun while it lasted, but it seems Warzone is going to be my new go to.