Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:27:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Inspector Frost / Derek Trotter bald patch.

Started by JarrowMonkey, March 13, 2020, 10:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JarrowMonkey

Not working at the moment is allowing me joys of ITV3, Inspector Morse now finished, Jack Frost filling his slot

I've noticed the erstwhile detective has an attic' window, but Derek doesn't

I'm puzzled by this

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Inspector Frost didn't fall through the bar. He wouldn't do something frivolous like that. Inspector Frost would arrest a paedophile.

JarrowMonkey

Whilst eating a sandwich and looking for his keys, another on up on Derek

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

There are some very funny moments in Frost, he's got great comic timing (of course) and they make good use of it.

I am not and never have been an OFAH fan so I only knew David Jason as Count Duckula and Dangermouse when I first got into A Touch of Frost and it's such a departure from the rest of his work and he pulls it off so well.

beanheadmcginty

They removed the section of hair to create his moustache.

Gulftastic

Mostly filmed round where I grew up, so tremendous 'that's my bus!' factor for me. There was one featuring some religious nutters and the church they used was on the edge of my council estate.

Brundle-Fly

I liked it in A Touch Of Frost when any scene that involved David Jason having to run anywhere, the action clearly cuts to a stunt-double filmed from a distance or from behind.

Shaky

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on March 15, 2020, 05:25:46 PM
I liked it in A Touch Of Frost when any scene that involved David Jason having to run anywhere, the action clearly cuts to a stunt-double filmed from a distance or from behind.

From the double's point of view, his show was completely hijacked by random shots of David Jason.