Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:50:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

CORONAVIRUS 2020: RHYTHM OF THE DEATH THE SECOND

Started by weekender, March 13, 2020, 08:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheffield Wednesday

Quote from: Buelligan on March 14, 2020, 08:23:16 AM
Well, speaking directly, I think you're a narcissistic arrogant insensitive fucking prick.  Hth.

Well, I hope you feel better for getting it off your chest. As I said the other day, I've literally no interest in bickering with you. Don't waste your breath.

Head Gardener

Blue Jam

idunnosomename

WRONG THREAD>>???!?!!

Twit 2

Are people still taking Bosto at face value in 2020?

Blue Jam

People who make a hobby of coming on here to start arguments, yes.

Sheffield Wednesday

Thanks.

Whenever I cop a bit of flack for trying to spread the truth, I seem to recall there was another man in history who wanted nothing but the best for mankind but who suffered the ultimate price for what he believed.

That's right

MONSIEUR ADOLF HITLER

Fry

Bosto, you seem to be the one in the know about this virus lark. When society collapses, should I hunt and consume my elderly neighbours first or concentrate on the younger people of the neighbourhood.

jobotic

So we shouldn't look at who is enacting these emergency laws, or wonder why? Just trust them?

Blue Jam

Bosto, should I get Two Point Hospital on Game Pass? Would that teach me all I need to know?

That and Plague Inc. of course. Still no cases in Greenland.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Fry on March 14, 2020, 09:00:08 AM
Bosto, you seem to be the one in the know about this virus lark. When society collapses, should I hunt and consume my elderly neighbours first or concentrate on the younger people of the neighbourhood.

Go Nando's.

Sheffield Wednesday

Act early, thin out the competition. Those moth-eaten bog rolls and tins of rice pudding are going nowhere. Teens may seem threatening in packs but they have very low muscle mass on average and a herd mentality. Destroy the kingpin and their morale will crumble. Once you've cleared the area, you can use any bollard as a battering ram, aim for just next to the lock, not the lock itself. If you can't access any bollards quickly, plant your foot and drive your heel into the door. If the lock is up above shoulder height, a flying roundhouse would be optimal. Shoulder barges don't work in real life, too much surface area.

BJ, I'd recommend PUBG or CoD: Warzone. The weaponry won't be available but learn to sneak and observe and you will earn the last remaining chicken dinner (in a can) in your postcode.

Blue Jam

Cheers Bosto, I had thought the Fallout games would be a good place to start but you know how I feel about Fallout.

I am rubbish at PUBG, I'm gon' diiiiiiiiiie

poo

I am fucking built at the moment. gagging to test out my massive ripped levers and batter the fuck out of somone so looking forward to all the street wars etc

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: poo on March 14, 2020, 09:21:47 AM
I am fucking built at the moment. gagging to test out my massive ripped levers and batter the fuck out of somone so looking forward to all the street wars etc

Laughed at this and Boston's post

Sheffield Wednesday

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 14, 2020, 09:16:36 AM
Cheers Bosto, I had thought the Fallout games would be a good place to start but you know how I feel about Fallout.

I am rubbish at PUBG, I'm gon' diiiiiiiiiie

All you need is a frying pan. Shield, weapon and rustle up some foraged quail eggs. People will be looking up at high ground checking for threats and vantage points. Hunker down between places of interest, hide in plain sight, observe observe observe and then whack poo on the back of the head with a skillet.

Quote from: bgmnts on March 13, 2020, 10:33:13 PM
So we've gone from "lots of your family will die" laissez faire attitude to just now banning mass gatherings.

All over the fucking shop.

This possibility was literally covered in the press conference

#BlondeManBad

Quote from: GMTV on March 13, 2020, 11:51:17 PM
I'm no fan of the government, but I hate when the press run with stories criticising the response no matter what it is. There will always be someone pissed off this is a situation where it'll be impossible to keep everyone happy.

I'd like to know what the moron journalist fucks would propose we should do ahead of the expertise of the NHS and the advice of a variety of scientists from many different disciplines.

The UK are on our own here though, aren't we? I don't believe any other country is taking the approach we are

poo

mate by the time you see me I'll already be balls deep in your eye socket

poo

Urinal Cake

If only the UK had guns. Wait you had riots like a decade ago.

jobotic

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on March 14, 2020, 09:29:10 AM

#BlondeManBad

Why do you write like that? You're a grown up.What an embarrassment you are. There's literally nothing that wouldn't make you get up off your knees in front of these people is there?

[nb]apart from logging into the wrong account maybe[/nb]

oy vey

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 14, 2020, 09:05:55 AM
Still no cases in Greenland.

High rates of suicide but yeah grass is frozen solid greener. Updates about other safe havens:
Arctic Circle
Antarctica
ISS
Mars

Any news from further afield?

Sheffield Wednesday

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 14, 2020, 08:48:26 AM
Well I like you, Bosto.

Ps. As mass gatherings over 500 have been banned, im having to cancel the CaB Newcastle Snooker Meet, sorry

Blue Jam

Can we have a Snooker 19 virtual CaB meet?

On second thoughts- all those people coughing in the audience, can't be too careful. I'll have to disinfect my controller.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 14, 2020, 09:59:02 AM
Can we have a Snooker 19 virtual CaB meet?

On second thoughts- all those people coughing in the audience, can't be too careful. I'll have to disinfect my controller.

Bagsy Martin Gould

Blue Jam

I bagsy Jimmy White, then. Keeping it bald, keeping it real, keeping it CaB.

Quote from: poo on March 14, 2020, 09:32:04 AM
youll see me with the good eye.

Wonderfully sinister.