Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:47:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

CORONAVIRUS 2020: RHYTHM OF THE DEATH THE SECOND

Started by weekender, March 13, 2020, 08:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Quote from: kalowski on March 25, 2020, 08:57:42 PM
Scary. I don't have underlying health conditions and I'm 48.

I do, and I'm also forty-eight.

imitationleather

Quote from: Dewt on March 25, 2020, 10:39:55 PM

Guess who lives in that little sliver of NOT RED between Maine, Vermont and Massachusetts.

Bernie Sanders?

Dewt

No he lives in The Good State.

The correct answer was Aerosmith

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Cerys on March 25, 2020, 10:42:48 PM
I do, and I'm also forty-eight.

Oh shit.. So... You're going to be 48 in less than a year's time!

Cerys

Hang on - I'm not forty-eight yet, am I?  I'm forty-seven.  Well, that was embarrassing.

idunnosomename

Guess who lives in that little sliver of NOT RED between Maine, Vermont and Massachusetts.
Imaginos

Kryton

Military trucks arriving at local depots in Haydock (apparently[nb]Videos on my feed from people who live in the area, looks and sounds about right judging by the accents[/nb]) - I assume it'll be retail and NHS medical stuff they're collecting.

I mentioned in a previous thread certain that big warehouses in consumer/food products have big caged off areas for medicine. Now it looks like they're being emptied.

Emma Raducanu

What's it gonna be like when it hits Africa then

idunnosomename

Quote from: DolphinFace on March 25, 2020, 11:11:03 PM
What's it gonna be like when it hits Africa then
im no pandemic expert but im more concerned about the indian subcontinent getting it in the balls

Urinal Cake

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 25, 2020, 11:12:35 PM
im no pandemic expert but im more concerned about the indian subcontinent getting it in the balls
Already in three week quarantine. Also Modi politically likes to shut things up to stop the political protests that were happening.

idunnosomename

i mean i dont want africans to die i just think that bit of asias gonna get it worse. theres very little in africa atm as I understand

oh yeah modi is a cunt

idunnosomename

anyone else keep getting distracted doing a bunch of stuff like giving the toilet a bloody good clean, recording a bunch of guitar tracks or simply waking up in the morning, and then remembering oh yeah, there's a global pandemic, and im not supposed to leave the house, fuck

never got this with trump or brexit or the other things we thought might change our world. but it's just like it keeps disappearing and kicking me in the shins when I least expect it.

just feel sorry for poor fuckers losing money in small businesses forced to cease trading more than anything

MrMrs

Getting really annoyed at the Facebook twitter shite now. Share if you support the nhs, here are some rumours about a shop charging forty snid for shit tokens, the Chinese started this blah blah. Sick of it. Getting my mrs really worried, especially as her and her friends share lots of scare stories that usually aren't true, getting themselves worked up.

The story about the young girl (God bless her), 21 years old, who was the youngest to die with no diagnosed underlying medical conditions really upset her though. Is that one true yeah?

Cuntbeaks

Quote from: MrMrs on March 25, 2020, 11:43:54 PM
Getting really annoyed at the Facebook twitter shite now. Share if you support the nhs, here are some rumours about a shop charging forty snid for shit tokens, the Chinese started this blah blah. Sick of it. Getting my mrs really worried, especially as her and her friends share lots of scare stories that usually aren't true, getting themselves worked up.

The story about the young girl (God bless her), 21 years old, who was the youngest to die with no diagnosed underlying medical conditions really upset her though. Is that one true yeah?

Treat it as an accurate Cunt Radar, and cut these clowns out of your life to some degree or other.

pancreas

Ferris

Lovers of #freedom

Twonty Gostelow

Is anyone else feeling really humbled by some of the humbling things that are happening at the moment? I know I am.

Dewt

Cerys

I'd be eating humble pie right now if the cunting panic buyers hadn't got there first.

popcorn

Quote from: Cerys on March 26, 2020, 02:07:33 AM
I'd be eating humble pie right now if the cunting panic buyers hadn't got there first.

would you accept a small serving of YOUR OWN WORDS?

Cerys

Only if they haven't gone past their sell-by date.

popcorn

Cerys

idunnosomename

Quote from: popcorn on March 26, 2020, 03:02:31 AM
And how about a dose of YOUR OWN MEDICINE?
Hey bub, how would you like a KNUCKLE SANDWICH?

Fambo Number Mive

UK has now more reported cases than South Korea, which handled social distancing much better.

BlodwynPig

BEWARE DELAWARE

Emma Raducanu

Anyone else standing on their doorstep tonight to give the NHS a round of applause? I can hear the clapping in Tory heartland already.