Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,456
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:27:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

CORONAVIRUS 2020: RHYTHM OF THE DEATH THE SECOND

Started by weekender, March 13, 2020, 08:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Gardener

I hope all this carry on doesn't kill the car boots

gib

Quote from: Kryton on March 14, 2020, 12:19:07 AM
Just been to Asda, several empty aisles. Madness.

is that off one of their later albums?

Ferris

weekender

Putting the subtitles on the Sleaford Mods videos is fun when someone's bothered to transcribe them.

Kryton

Cerys

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on March 13, 2020, 06:58:43 PM
Another victim here, I was told jesus did a cum on a rock in Portlaoise then sold my kidney so I could lay in bed with it.

Turns out it was another rock.

Yeah, I was fortunate enough to track down The One True Rock of the Coming of the Lord.  I keep it in a specially designed jar in the kitchen, taking it out only occasionally so I can set it in a pan of boiling water and make a very special and sacred broth for religious door knockers.  They never appreciate the thought.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteI just watched the full press conference with Johnson and the Chief Scientific Advisor and Chief Medical Officer.

'' I feel what this virus needs is a kick up the arse so hard my foot'll go right up your digestive tract and wiggle outcha mouth like a little leather tongue... ''

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 13, 2020, 11:13:03 PM
god i am fucking praying so hard that the queen gets it and suffers before she DIES

Where is the Cunt of Death in this our time of crisis? In her fucking cryochamber pickling in piss?

An abundance of cuntery.

Mr Eggs

Formby Tesco has sold out of flour. I think the pensioners are making a bomb.

poo

Yay they found a cure you have to drink a bottle of ketchup every day and say egg non-stop for a month

jobotic

https://mobile.twitter.com/Steven_Swinford/status/1238589837546082304

For those suggesting that they are killing off Tory voters - almost suggests that they're not worried about that as voting is a thing of the past.

Sheffield Wednesday

It's the difference between washing someone twice and letting another person die or washing them once and maybe saving another life. We are already fucked in terms of resources, I can't believe how fucking stupid people are still. This is going to require MASSIVE sacrifices and damage to pretty much every aspect of our daily lives and expectations.

There is no way that we can divert our energy, manpower and resources to dealing with the coronavirus and maintain the same standards and expectations elsewhere. Pick one.

People telling me about their fucking Easter holiday plans and stuff and maybe they can go in July instead and I'm like are you fucking stupid. Fuckin Harry has his GCSEs in a few months and blah blah blah get ready for this cunt. Even if Harry comes out of this with only 90% scar tissue on his crisp packet lungs, he'll be digging up Macclesfield Town pitch for mass graves.

The latest inane myth is the one about 'you'll be OK just going for a walk'. No cunt. You're gonna be welded in or bootboys will fill you with 0.762mm.

I saw a guy in the pub last night saying can't shake hands so fucking hugged his mates and their wives. What a cunt.

People haven't got a fucking clue still what's going to hit them. It's going to be an avalanche of death. Get prepared in every way and don't be a cunt.

Sheffield Wednesday

Quote from: jobotic on March 14, 2020, 07:55:57 AM
Kill them to save them?

One person is drowning, one person has broken their leg. Pick one to attend to first.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Sheffield Wednesday on March 14, 2020, 07:47:25 AM
It's the difference between washing someone twice and letting another person die or washing them once and maybe saving another life. We are already fucked in terms of resources, I can't believe how fucking stupid people are still. This is going to require MASSIVE sacrifices and damage to pretty much every aspect of our daily lives and expectations.

There is no way that we can divert our energy, manpower and resources to dealing with the coronavirus and maintain the same standards and expectations elsewhere. Pick one.

People telling me about their fucking Easter holiday plans and stuff and maybe they can go in July instead and I'm like are you fucking stupid. Fuckin Harry has his GCSEs in a few months and blah blah blah get ready for this cunt. Even if Harry comes out of this with only 90% scar tissue on his crisp packet lungs, he'll be digging up Macclesfield Town pitch for mass graves.

The latest inane myth is the one about 'you'll be OK just going for a walk'. No cunt. You're gonna be welded in or bootboys will fill you with 0.762mm.

I saw a guy in the pub last night saying can't shake hands so fucking hugged his mates and their wives. What a cunt.

People haven't got a fucking clue still what's going to hit them. It's going to be an avalanche of death. Get prepared in every way and don't be a cunt.

Settle down, petal.

Buelligan

Quote from: oy vey on March 13, 2020, 10:16:35 PM
All your base pairs are belong to us.

Beautiful man.  Ever feel like you're wasted?

jobotic

Quote from: Sheffield Wednesday on March 14, 2020, 07:57:21 AM
One person is drowning, one person has broken their leg. Pick one to attend to first.

Shoot the one with the broken leg and save the drowning one. Is that correct?

Sheffield Wednesday

Paul Calf

Heh. You really can't resist being the biggest cunt it's possible to be in any given situation can you?

oy vey

Quote from: Buelligan on March 14, 2020, 07:59:44 AM
Beautiful man.  Ever feel like you're wasted?

I've got the hangover to prove it.

Sheffield Wednesday

Quote from: jobotic on March 14, 2020, 08:00:19 AM
Shoot the one with the broken leg and save the drowning one. Is that correct?

You attend to the drowning one, and reduce your attention on the one who doesn't have a life threatening injury.

Buelligan

Quote from: oy vey on March 14, 2020, 08:05:11 AM
I've got the hangover to prove it.

I can't say I didn't give you that one.  Nevertheless, an ornament.  Very necessary.  More of this.

Paul Calf

Quote from: jobotic on March 14, 2020, 07:43:29 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/Steven_Swinford/status/1238589837546082304

For those suggesting that they are killing off Tory voters - almost suggests that they're not worried about that as voting is a thing of the past.

Just after the election, when Cummings was assembling his Nerd Force One, they explicitly said 'We're not worried about public opinion'.

It's there if you want to see it.

jobotic

Quote from: Sheffield Wednesday on March 14, 2020, 08:06:52 AM
You attend to the drowning one, and reduce your attention on the one who doesn't have a life threatening injury.

Really? I wish I was as clever as you

Sheffield Wednesday

Quote from: Paul Calf on March 14, 2020, 08:04:38 AM
Heh. You really can't resist being the biggest cunt it's possible to be in any given situation can you?

I wouldn't speak so directly to almost anyone else on here, so be flattered. I genuinely hope you're actually prepared for this, as I do for everyone on here. If your op is genuinely important and you're not exaggerating, don't let the cunts shuffle you off into a cupboard to die. If you've got any fight left in you, now is the fucking time.

Buelligan

Quote from: Sheffield Wednesday on March 14, 2020, 08:20:28 AM
I wouldn't speak so directly to almost anyone else on here, so be flattered. I genuinely hope you're actually prepared for this, as I do for everyone on here. If your op is genuinely important and you're not exaggerating, don't let the cunts shuffle you off into a cupboard to die. If you've got any fight left in you, now is the fucking time.

Well, speaking directly, I think you're a narcissistic arrogant insensitive fucking prick.  Hth.

Sheffield Wednesday

Quote from: jobotic on March 14, 2020, 08:19:37 AM
Really? I wish I was as clever as you

Sorry, I didn't realise your first reply was meant to be a joke.

Urinal Cake

The choice isn't about a drowning person or a person with a broken leg. It's about young (better chance of recovery) vs old. Poor vs rich (get better care sooner).

Sheffield Wednesday

Quote from: Urinal Cake on March 14, 2020, 08:30:46 AM
The choice isn't about a drowning person or a person with a broken leg. It's about young (better chance of recovery) vs old. Poor vs rich (get better care sooner).

It was specifically in reference to the reduced support in care homes, rather than the ICU decision making. Of course it will take a toll and the standard of care will drop, but this will hopefully be offset by the additional urgent care available elsewhere. It's just the reality of finite resources. It will be heartbreaking for me, for staff, residents and their families, but there may be lives saved elsewhere as a result and hopefully the damage caused by reduced support can be minimised. The point is that the next six/twelve months will involve a serious of decisions which may be for the greater good and yet still have horrific consequences. We need to prepare for that.