Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 08:51:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stupid cunt YouTube colon memes shite

Started by Twit 2, March 14, 2020, 05:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittens

one i have seen a few times:

no-one:
absolutely no-one:
me: THE CONTENT OF THE JOKE GOES HERE

so it is no-one, saying nothing, twice, then it is the person and what they are doing is telling their joke.

what i would prefer to see is:

no-one:
absolutely no-one:
me:
THE CONTENT OF THE JOKE GOES HERE

we can eliminate all of the copy+pasted ""Internet "Meme""" crap and just tell the joke. if it does not work without the copy+pasted framework that someone who is ten times funnier and more inventive than you yet still not funny or inventive in the slightest themselves wrote, then unfortunately it is a bad joke. there is still value in making a bad joke but don't make it bad, tired and uninspired by copying other people's crap.

i am certain most of this shit is perpetuated by people who have seen other people repeat these "Memes" and noticed people seemed to like it, while not understanding why. so they just do it again and again trying to get that result. dumb people who actually enjoy the experience of going on reddit. this is a terrifying world

Hey, Punk!

Absence:
Complete Emptiness:
A total lack of anything corporeal, ideational, spiritual:
So that the very Void has nothing with which to compare itself:
That to refer to anything as Void cannot capture the sheer 'not-there' that isn't absent (or isn't present?):

Twit 2: See thing? Don't like it.

Hey, Punk!

On a more serious and general note, all of this shit for cunts that we discuss on this board is actually really distressing to me. It's not pleasant having to occupy any kind of shared space with these people, makes any kind of humanism or optimism very difficult.

Jim Bob

"That video hit me right in the feels"

Fuck off with your baby talk.  It's not endearing, it just makes you look like an illiterate moron.

Twit 2