Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:13:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Daniel Kitson 2020

Started by buntyman, March 15, 2020, 12:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirkgonnadirk

can anyone point me towards all of these please?

mjwilson

DrGreggles

+more karma for saving me the effort

holyzombiejesus

Tickets going up for the empty theatre shows...

Shouldn't really say this as the Trades have sent out an email explicitly asking people not to, but tickets for their work in progress shows are on sale NOW

colsimpson

Well that was the easiest it's ever been to get tickets,

Blinder Data

I grabbed one for the Edinburgh shows, which was the limit per transaction. I can't be arsed queueing upr for another.

Was the 1 ticket limit the same for all theatres? Do we know if this was a COVID-19 restriction, anti-tout measure or a choice made for artistic reasons that will become clear?

Mr Faineant

Quote from: Blinder Data on September 14, 2020, 12:38:30 PM
I grabbed one for the Edinburgh shows, which was the limit per transaction. I can't be arsed queueing upr for another.

Was the 1 ticket limit the same for all theatres? Do we know if this was a COVID-19 restriction, anti-tout measure or a choice made for artistic reasons that will become clear?

I got two for Brighton. Hopefully that's workable as one for me in US, one for friend in Sheffield. Covid restrictions seem unlikely, given that it is a streaming thing.

Blinder Data

Ah, it appears I've misunderstood - I was thinking there would be SOME audience members in the theatre, rather than 100% streamed.

Never mind. At least I don't have to drive back from Edinburgh on a Sunday evening.

holyzombiejesus

QuoteFirstly, please buy one ticket per person rather than, per household – the show is still being written and may develop in a direction where it is best experienced individually on individual devices.

Yeah, sure.

Gurke and Hare

Has anyone bought one from anywhere that lets you check out as a guest without registering?

buntyman

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on September 11, 2020, 12:39:16 PM
Tickets going up for the empty theatre shows...

Shouldn't really say this as the Trades have sent out an email explicitly asking people not to, but tickets for their work in progress shows are on sale NOW

Thanks for the tip. I booked the first WIP and the last in the tour. Will be interesting to see how it compares (if I remember to watch them both)

JT666

Here's a very quick question for those people who may have seen the show when it happened.

Just finally finished listening to It's The Fireworks Talking and it just ends on those lines from his dad and that's it.. Is there a bit missing as on all the other shows he puts up, there's basically his usual end ramble bringing it all together. Hope you enjoyed it, applause, etc etc etc.

This just seems a bit odd for his work..

Mr Faineant

Quote from: JT666 on September 22, 2020, 03:17:53 PM
Here's a very quick question for those people who may have seen the show when it happened.

Just finally finished listening to It's The Fireworks Talking and it just ends on those lines from his dad and that's it.. Is there a bit missing as on all the other shows he puts up, there's basically his usual end ramble bringing it all together. Hope you enjoyed it, applause, etc etc etc.

This just seems a bit odd for his work..

There was a bootleg from what I think was this same show. In that one, right at the key moment at the end, when he says something about realizing how much he loved his mum and dad, someone shouted out "gay!" He dealt with it a bit on stage, and talked about how that was the worst possible moment for such a pathetic heckle. I think he cut this out of the "official" release.

zomgmouse

Just realised this "Dot Dot Dot" show is going to be shown at 8pm UK time which is 5am in Melbourne. Very sad.

besurest

Quote from: zomgmouse on September 27, 2020, 12:54:47 PM
Just realised this "Dot Dot Dot" show is going to be shown at 8pm UK time which is 5am in Melbourne. Very sad.

Ah! You've forgotten about daylight savings. It's actually 7am in Melbourne...

(I'd been excited about 5am as it meant I wouldn't have to worry about the kids).

zomgmouse

Quote from: besurest on September 28, 2020, 03:25:15 AM
Ah! You've forgotten about daylight savings. It's actually 7am in Melbourne...

(I'd been excited about 5am as it meant I wouldn't have to worry about the kids).

Oh yeah two lots of daylight saving times! That's right! 7am is not impossible...

Thanks for that!

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: zomgmouse on September 28, 2020, 03:48:53 AM
Oh yeah two lots of daylight saving times!

Huh? Is that usual for Australia?

zomgmouse

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on September 28, 2020, 08:04:58 AM
Huh? Is that usual for Australia?

Oh no - as in, we'll be going into AEDST, and the UK is going out of BST, which together gives an extra two hours' difference.

holyzombiejesus

Ah, right. I thought you were move your clocks 2 hours. That'd be fun.

zomgmouse

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on September 28, 2020, 08:19:26 AM
Ah, right. I thought you were move your clocks 2 hours. That'd be fun.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pranet

Bought a ticket to one of his upcoming streams prompted by his latest email. I had assumed they would all be sold out. Be interesting I suppose.

up_the_hampipe

Never thought I'd see an email from K-Dog actually begging more people to come to his shows.

lankyguy95

That'll show him for trying to keep the cunts away.

holyzombiejesus

Anyone with tickets for the Hebden Bridge shows had any emails about his yet> SUpposed to start tomorrow but I haven't heard a thing.

Hesham

yes, at 12pm today - here it is

Coooooeeeeeeee.

Thanks for buying a ticket to one of the preview shows of Dot.Dot.Dot. at the Trades Club in Hebden bridge. I hope you enjoy it. This email is just to let you know how it's going to work. 

Around one hour before the show is due to start you'll be emailed a web address and a password. You can then either click on the web address or copy it into a web browser. Once at the webpage, there'll be a window for you to enter the password. And that's it.

I would strongly recommend, doing all that as early as possible once that email arrives, so that if you do have any difficulties, we've got time to sort them out.

That's it.

The Trades Club will be back in touch on the day of your particular show with the Web Address and the Password.

Hope you're well.

Daniel.

buntyman

Anyone want a link to this evening's show starting in 40 mins? I'm PM the first person who wants it on here. Clocks changing messed me up and I have to work instead

colsimpson

Me please. I can give you my ticket to the final night since I paid for it but now get a free one from last night