Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,186
  • Total Topics: 106,349
  • Online Today: 767
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:16:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Daniel Kitson 2020

Started by buntyman, March 15, 2020, 12:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrGreggles

Hopefully he'll make it available for download after these screenings, but I doubt it.

Peru

Quote from: Timothy on May 15, 2020, 12:14:55 PM
"Sold out"

Limiting tickets to a digital screening for charity makes no sense whatsoever.

Especially when it's a fucking charity gig. He's put his own preciousness/control-freakery above the charity. Boggles my mind.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Fishfinger on May 15, 2020, 12:23:27 PM
He enjoys the suffering more than the money.

I presume you mean making others suffer? Either way, fuck this, I'm already a patron of Angel Comedy so I'll just up my donation this month so they at least get the money but I can't be arsed to spend hours refreshing the page on the off chance it eventually works.

buntyman

I personally have got nothing better to do than continually pressing refresh

Glyn

Got as far as a payment screen for one of the nights before it crashed and chucked me out and nothing happening now. Anyone actually get tickets in the end ?

Timothy

Yeah, this is ridiculous. Done with it. Can't get past Bad Gateway. Hopefully he puts it up after the livestreams.

I really don't get why he made this charity event limited. Angel could have gotten tons more it seems. It's not like he's releasing new work. He knows that it's good.

sconies

Quote from: AVH on May 15, 2020, 12:14:43 PM
Well if someone who does get a ticket wants to share a copy I'll gladly donate double the amount to the the charity.

I have tickets to two of the AEST shows – not sure how it'll work with sharing, but if it's easy then happy to pass on if you'll donate.

sconies

Also I don't think the Australian shows are sold out so if you get a 9pm show you could watch at 12pm London time I believe?

AVH

Quote from: sconies on May 15, 2020, 12:56:38 PM
I have tickets to two of the AEST shows – not sure how it'll work with sharing, but if it's easy then happy to pass on if you'll donate.

That's very kind of you cheers :)
(I'm sure someone will figure it out)

Timothy

@Citizen Ticket said:

Hi @fydanielkitson fans, as you know our platform is struggling to cope with all of your visits and running very slow, please go put the kettle and we'll let you know when the platform is back up and running. Thank you for your patience

buntyman

I got a ticket in the end. Probably loads still available

Timothy

Got them in the cart. Now to find a way to pay.

lankyguy95

Oi Kitson, release some old standup shit.

Timothy

Got the tickets in my cart, press reserve, press pay,

Bad Gateway

Timothy

Got to the payment page, filled in details

A connection error occured. Please check your internet connection and reload the page.

Ugh.

Timothy

Quote from: buntyman on May 15, 2020, 01:51:51 PM
I got a ticket in the end. Probably loads still available

Did you receive it in the mail? The money has been withdrawn from my account but I don't have a ticket.

Small Man Big Horse

I've now an hour's break from work and it's still not working, have to say I'm losing patience with Kitson right now, I struggled with his reaction to the reviews of Keep as well where he whined about the negative response saying the show wasn't ready - but if it wasn't ready he had a fucking cheek charging so much for those performances (which I was at, and only partially got on with myself).

Timothy

So I just purchased a ticket, I got an error screen, the money is gone, haven't got tickets in either my Ticket Wallet or mail, send them a message and got this automatic response.

QuoteDue to the current situation regarding COVID-19, our customer service team has been furloughed. Therefore, please expect longer response time to your query.

We appreciate your patience and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Considering the ticket was for Monday (only one I could get) I assume I just lost money and don't get to watch the show.

cakeinmilk

Quote from: Timothy on May 15, 2020, 02:12:49 PM
Did you receive it in the mail? The money has been withdrawn from my account but I don't have a ticket.

I got mine in an email as a link and a QR code for some reason and it's in my blockchain wallet whatever the fuck that is

Timothy

Haven't got the tickets but do have a receipt in my Citizen Ticket account.

Gonna wait until tomorrow because

QuoteWe're upgrading the Citizen Ticket servers.
Please bear with us while we make improvements to our servers.

mjwilson

That presumably means this is the most popular event they've ever tried to sell tickets, so, err, well done? (or maybe, choose a better ticketing host)

I'm in the same boat as you Timothy, error messages all over the place, but my bank account reckons I've paid for two tickets.  No confirmation e-mail, but I do have a receipt in my account.  Gonna wait til tomorrow to confirm everything because Citizen Ticket are no doubt getting hammered by narked off folk like us.  If you've paid for tickets, you're in as far as I'm concerned.

This is just as much fuck on as getting tickets for his actual shows, maybe worse.

QUICK EDIT: got confirmation e-mail now, but no mail with the actual tickets in.

dirkgonnadirk

has there even been any info regarding the actual technical details of the stream? i mean i'd like to watch on my tv but who knows if that's going to work okay. hopefully it will work via airplay.

Glyn

Checked my spam folder and looks like one of my many attempts at payment went through (had no confirmation of that on the page though and luckily just the one has come through). Worth checking if you got through to the payment details page at any point

Small Man Big Horse

I thought I'd give it one more shot and do seem to have managed to get a ticket for Thursday night, on the site in the ticket wallet part there's a link which apparently will give me access to it half an hour before the screening begins, so fingers crossed it'll work properly.

Timothy

Just received the ticket!

mjwilson

OMG it really does say "Reserving tickets on blockchain"

I assumed you were all joking

No wonder it's shit

mjwilson

Kitson's sent an email which almost suggests he's been reading the thread...

mjwilson

Ticketing is going to move to a different website.

Timothy

Quote from: mjwilson on May 15, 2020, 04:29:53 PM
Kitson's sent an email which almost suggests he's been reading the thread...

What did it say