Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:22:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

LOOK AT ME!!

Started by Pingers, March 16, 2020, 06:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Quote from: touchingcloth on March 17, 2020, 09:59:25 AM
A colleague of mine is a unicyclist, and did his local fun run on one. He is definitely not a cunt, but it does give you pause, doesn't it? I have any number of other non-cunt colleagues and I have never come to this forum to tell you one by one that they are "definitely not a cunt", yet with unicycle boy it's somehow necessary.

Reminds me of the Demetri Martin line about his youth riding a unicycle at college.

QuoteI used to ride it and say "alright! I'm the only guy on a unicycle!", when I should have been saying "...alright, I'm the only guy on a unicycle..."

All in the delivery, which I've butchered there.

Brian Freeze

Quote from: Paul Calf on March 17, 2020, 08:11:58 PM
Is that Manchester? Used to wander around Piccadilly? Young-ish bloke?

I think he died.

There can't have been two of them so Id guess they were the same chap. A bit like kier and their unicyclist upthread I didnt let my gaze linger in case it encouraged him. And I'm allergic to rabbits.

This is where I find out how terrible a person I am for doubting his non bellendishness but do you know his story?

EditGlitch Removal Person

touchingcloth

Quote from: Brian Freeze on March 18, 2020, 04:01:13 AM
There can't have been two of them

There actually were. One of them is still doing the whole skateboard/live rabbit schtick, and I've heard that since the other one's death a new one has started up. Always two there are - no more, no less - the bell ends with the white rabbits.

SpiderChrist

What about these cunts, eh? Cunts.

Brian Freeze

No flagpole. He's in stealth mode.

gilbertharding

Quote from: SpiderChrist on March 19, 2020, 08:50:48 AM
What about these cunts, eh? Cunts.

Why do they ALWAYS have shit ponytails?

ersatz99

Hah, the most militant of all cyclists. "Hey didn't you see me?!". "Err no you're two feet off the ground".

Pingers

Having been at home nearly the whole of the last 2-3 months, I'd forgotten about This Sort of Thing. But we went to play tennis today (legit allowed and socially distanced) and this guy turned up at the basketball court to the side: top off, pecs out, music box that he turned right up, spinning the ball on his finger and all that - and then proceeded to miss 90% of his shots! Absolutely brilliant, total lack of awareness, and a pity magnet for all other park users. Excellent.

Clownbaby

Flicky hair lasses who deliberately move their heads sharply so that their ponytail swings about in a way that they so obviously think is adorable

I got a mouthful of hair one night off some overzealous flicker.
I don't think she was coming on to me as she was facing the other direction.
Finding a stray hair when you're eating is bad enough, but to have a big load of it hoyed straight into your gob at close range is frightening.

Quote from: madhair60 on March 16, 2020, 06:30:03 PM
any time you see cyclist with no hands on the bars. yeah alright cunt

Ever get that guilty secret wish to see them fall off...?

I remember being really grumpy once when I was little and I threw stink eye at this passing aeroplane for ages, willing it to drop from the sky.
Then I got worried that it might actually happen and it would all be my fault so I packed it in.
That's not how you want to find out you've got super powers because you might never recover from the guilt and be too scared to use them again, even for good.

QDRPHNC

I heard that's how Jesus got started.

He was a bit "look at me" when you think about it.
Blessed are the meek? You wouldn't know it, mate.

Marner and Me

Gaggle of noodle haired teens the other day the one who was meant to be in charge was trying to rave hard listening to some proper techno but the dullard kept moving to far away from the bluetooth speaker, I was sat on a bench and just laughed as this group of crentins walked past me.

Blue Jam

A Swegway is basically an electric unicycle isn't it? Just one more reason why anyone who rides one needs graving.

There's a bloke who keeps riding one up and down the same path at the park near my flat, like he's just waiting to be noticed. I don't get it, they're really expensive and they look like less fun to ride than a skateboard.

Marner and Me

Skateboards are cool, segways are for nonces.