Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:10:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Dystopian Survivalist Top Tips

Started by gib, March 16, 2020, 09:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gib

Keep all plastic bottles and fill them with tap water for when the water treatment plant workers riot/die/start flobbing in the water.

And keep those things that join beer cans together, could probably trap some valuable seagull protein that way.

Kill neighbours before they steal your water and seagull jerky hoard.

ZoyzaSorris

Luckily I live adjacent to a supply of fresh water (filthy stream choked with the corpses of dead rats*)

*That I have thrown over my back fence

Dewt

Quote from: gib on March 16, 2020, 09:25:39 PM
Keep all plastic bottles and fill them with tap water for when the water treatment plant workers riot/die/start flobbing in the water.
I've been doing this.

Also bought a Life Straw because I live near a river.

ZoyzaSorris

Yes, I've upgraded my night-time sleepless insane fever dreams to planning for full-blown apocalypse. Tossing and turning thinking about getting my old machete sharpened, looking on Ronnie Sunshine's for air rifles (no use against marauders but at least could get a few squirrels) and mad nonsense like that which clearly seems ridiculous when you get up and expose them to the cold light of day. Wishing I'd got that shotgun license I was thinking about a few years back after all. I have already got one of those water filters and a water distiller too, the latter of course being useless without electricity (wish I'd put my foot down to the missus re: getting some solar panels now - she said they were too ugly :) )
None of this would last 24 hours if London really did collapse into anarchy of course.

Have planted a ton of rocket seeds so at least should have some fresh salad in a month's time.

Dewt

I have a big container of mung bean sprouts, which is at least *some* food I can grow. Got them because you can't get fresh ones around here, but they've ended up being really useful.

ZoyzaSorris

Yes good call.
Just watching videos on how to make chain mail armour.

Dex Sawash

I've just tried fucking my container of mung sprouts 8/10

massive bereavement

Almost finished building my own Nuclear bomb, just got to paint a lady wearing a bikini on it and give it a name.

Head Gardener

Blue Jam

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE RE-READ THIS THREAD