Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:54:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Not everyone's a self-interested Tory ass clown soul void

Started by shiftwork2, March 16, 2020, 11:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shiftwork2

For example, my (immuno-compromised) friend is still keeping her long-standing appointment with her elderly friend tomorrow as, well, they make each other laugh equally and I'm not sure who is more important to who.

Use this thread to recount tales of humans being humans to each other.  Shouldn't be hard.

holyzombiejesus

Don't want to blow my own trumpet but I was going to buy 2 Clive's gluten free nut roasts from Morrisons yesterday but put one back in case an old man wanted it.

Barry Admin

Needed to sneeze in the Mace earlier, but an old lady was right in front of me. As I've played puter games for nearly four decades, my reflexes are pretty honed, so I immediately raised my hands to my mouth, shouted "watch out you stupid old cunt", then spun on my heels and sneezed on the nearest child instead.

Blue Jam

After I finally managed to score some hand sanitiser the other day I was giving out squirts to people in the pub, and I wasn't charging 50p per squirt either*.

I am now avoiding the pub, of course.

*Unlike YOUR MUM

Dex Sawash