Coronoavirus gifs and memes [split topic]

Started by Head Gardener, March 16, 2020, 11:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rack and peanut

Quote from: Puce Moment on April 04, 2020, 11:31:30 AM
Probably not.
Looks like wicked fun, wanna punt one of them & see how far it flies


Head Gardener


Dyl Spinks

I don't understand the Status Quo one back on the first page,  but I still like it and laughed.

Why is it funny? Am I thick?

Weird.

Head Gardener


Head Gardener


Johnny Yesno


beanheadmcginty

Quote from: Dyl Spinks on April 04, 2020, 02:44:38 PM
I don't understand the Status Quo one back on the first page,  but I still like it and laughed.

Why is it funny? Am I thick?

Weird.

It's a long running meme on the B3ta website. They put that Quo photo in all sorts of places.

Head Gardener




After about another month, I'll probably at the far-left.



Captain Z

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on April 04, 2020, 07:45:40 PM
It's a long running meme on the B3ta website. They put that Quo photo in all sorts of places.

Not been on B3ta in years, but I gathered that it was specifically in places that suggests they have done evil and are laughing about it.

Head Gardener


Dex Sawash

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on April 05, 2020, 06:03:52 PM


After about another month, I'll probably at the far-left.




The white bit is infinite so the label is out of frame 'WANKING ZONE'





Shoulders?-Stomach!

The problem with the Learning Zone is it's always on at 3 in the morning.

Head Gardener


sirhenry

QuoteWhoever said; "One person can't change the World", never ate an undercooked bat.

Head Gardener


Head Gardener


Head Gardener


Head Gardener


idunnosomename

i love kinky japanese tablecloth man. he is very wholesome and his content is endearingly repetitive


Head Gardener


Head Gardener



Head Gardener