Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:49:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donald Trump's response to the "Chinese Virus" [split topic]

Started by Small Potatoes, March 16, 2020, 11:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Gardener

Jasha

Wearing safety specs though, and looks like he's desperately holding his breath like you do in British Rail toilets

momatt

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 06, 2020, 11:53:36 PM
why hasnt this fat old cunt caught it and died? some plague

This would be so good.  I'd love to see what the conspiracy nuts would say if Trump died of this.  It'd be just too perfect.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Dewt on May 07, 2020, 04:44:40 AM
I said he was because I knew somebody would believe it and it seemed like a nice way of damning him

Not sure which of the 3 of us I am sad for

evilcommiedictator

This twet says the daughter's aide was positive as well, come on virus, bring on the laughs, take away what is nearest and dearest to him, his wanking material daughter

idunnosomename

Is this the first time in ever (well, since 2016 when he fully jumped from crackpot freedom libertarian to Trump nut in chief) there hasnt been a cartoon of his hero on ben's front page? He hasnt drawn trumps chiseled bod in weeks

vainsharpdad

Now the this has been proven to be a racist disease, will Trump's line on it change?
Maybe it was created in a lab.
By the KKK.

Head Gardener

idunnosomename

Trump went a bit nuts on twitter yday and seems to have kicked off a crazy #Obamagate trend of essentially nothing but qanon accs

What a silly old cunt

Alberon

He's got to roll out the old favourites as his polling numbers are down.

ajsmith2

Bizzare Partridgian attempt to re-orientate original audience member choice followed by abrupt ignominious huff.

https://twitter.com/drdenagrayson/status/1259961202568028160?s=21

pcsjwgm

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 11, 2020, 11:06:33 AM
Trump went a bit nuts on twitter yday and seems to have kicked off a crazy #Obamagate trend of essentially nothing but qanon accs

What a silly old cunt

This doesn't look good for Obama.
https://twitter.com/erikstrobl/status/1259964480211091464

momatt

Does he think he can just say someone's name, add a "-gate", then a real scandal has been created?

Such a thick horrible cunt.

ajsmith2

Obamagate seems as insular and useless as Russiagate was for the other side. A wee shadow play on the wall of the QAnon cave, like thon 'Release the Memo' shite then were peddling 18 months ago that led nowhere.

Got to admit it's inspired a pretty snazzy new Garrison Graphic tho.

EOLAN

All roads lead to Obama?

Yet one road is one-way with traffic moving away from the Obama-head.

Zetetic

Perhaps Strzok Street just leads to a junction with Page Parkway and Comey Avenue.

Fambo Number Mive

Dex Sawash

ajsmith2

Feel he could have done more with the Obama logo, seeing as it itself depicts a road.

idunnosomename

still no buff trump! WHERE IS BUFF TRUMP!!!

@realDonaldTrump himself has gone on another tweet bender in the last hour. fucking mental

Fambo Number Mive

And he's heading off to Allentown on Thursday. Hope he doesn't get too close to any Alan.

Gulftastic

H-O-W-L

Quote from: mojo filters on May 06, 2020, 07:02:51 PM
For the TL;DR crowd - fuck your inability to maintain an attention span. You deserve the news you don't get, and will probably never understand anyways...

Write in a fucking paragraph you dancing clown. If your writing resembles the slow tik-tik-tik text scroll at the start of a 1980s apocalyptic science fiction movie in structure then I'm not going to waste my time parsing it.

Wonderful Butternut

Ah Jesus, will you look at fucking face on him. Stupid fucking inane grin like a child who thinks he's gotten away with blaming a smelly fart on someone else.

I mean... this: https://youtu.be/gf7XvoCsc5A?t=19 was parody.

And now Trump is reacting to his precious Space Force flag like a parody cartoon of W.

I hope Klingons are real and they come along to kill us soon.

idunnosomename