Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:21:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donald Trump's response to the "Chinese Virus" [split topic]

Started by Small Potatoes, March 16, 2020, 11:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberon

Probably related to all that swamp draining Trump has been doing the last few years.

Garrison's work often reminds me of communist art. Especially how people can shift from godlike paragons to shifty goblins depending on who is in and who is out that week.

Haven't seen much of the demon Obama until recently, but I suppose the election is near and Trump's on the back foot.

Ferris

ice fella who seems so laughably "lol cigs" about the state of American politics it would be a bit mad to depict him as an angry tree on some malevolent grind to take out the dopey incumbent.

idunnosomename

Dex Sawash

Attila

Cerys

Good grief.

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 16, 2020, 12:22:08 AM
why does JUSTICE dog have pearls though, thats what im wondering

Because it's been spunked on.

ollyboro

That's sorted then : It's all Obama's fault. Obama should respond with the same level of intelligence and tell Trump's fans that it's all Tangoman's fault. If only Trump had built a wall around China - a great wall - none of this would have happened.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Dex Sawash on May 16, 2020, 05:03:49 AM
I really like the Trump sun
well

I think ben has fundamentally misunderstood the opening of Don Quixote

chveik

Quote from: ollyboro on May 17, 2020, 07:08:56 PM
That's sorted then : It's all Obama's fault.

well it is in a way. if Obama had kept his promises maybe there wouldn't have been any desire for Trump to be elected.

Psmith

momatt

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 17, 2020, 07:56:30 PM

I think ben has fundamentally misunderstood the opening of Don Quixote

Fucking hell, he's just not very bright is he.
Also, was Sigmund Freud well known for riding around on the back of an elephant?

Fambo Number Mive

idunnosomename

Fucking hell this isnt the first time hes done it
Although this seems to have disappeared off his website

Strange how Big Pharma has nothing to do with a COVID vaccine. Thats all big bad Bill Gates.

I dont think hes dumb. I just think he pushes Qanon buttons to stay relevant. The PAEDOPHILIA AND SATANISM is like the most overt reference to their central conspiracy yet.

momatt

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 18, 2020, 11:04:22 AM
I dont think hes dumb. I just think he pushes Qanon buttons to stay relevant. The PAEDOPHILIA AND SATANISM is like the most overt reference to their central conspiracy yet.

I liked the summary in the QAnon Wikipedia page:
"QAnon's precepts and vocabulary are closely related to the religious concepts of millenarianism and apocalypticism—has been characterized as "baseless","unhinged",and "evidence-free" "

ollyboro

Big Don's been taking an anti-malaria  drug and he hasn't got It. I've drank lots of lager and smoked a fuck load of green and I haven't got It. Anybody else got any deterrents, or detergents to share?

Alberon

Trump is indeed taking hydroxychloroquine, which he was promoting, to 'protect' himself from the Coronavirus.

And now, part four million of 'Stupid shit Trump says stupidly'.

QuoteSpeaking at the White House, he told reporters he started taking the malaria and lupus medication recently.

"I'm taking it for about a week and a half now and I'm still here, I'm still here," he said.

Asked on Monday what was his evidence of the drug's positive benefits, Mr Trump said: "Here's my evidence, I get a lot of positive calls about it."

The president - who has repeatedly touted hydroxychloroquine - suggested many medical workers were also taking the drug.

"You'd be surprised at how many people are taking it, especially the frontline workers before you catch it, the frontline workers, many, many are taking it," he told reporters. "I happen to be taking it."

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) last month issued an advisory that hydroxychloroquine has "not been shown to be safe and effective".

It cited reports that the drug can cause serious heart rhythm problems in Covid-19 patients.

The FDA warned against use of the medication outside hospitals, where the agency has granted temporary authorisation for its use if clinical trials are unavailable.

When asked whether the White House physician recommended he start taking the drug, Mr Trump said he himself had asked about it.

"I asked him, 'what do you think?' He said, 'well, if you'd like it', I said, 'yeah, I'd like it.'"

Mr Trump also told reporters on Monday that hydroxychloroquine "seems to have an impact".

"And maybe it does, maybe it doesn't, but if it doesn't, you're not going to get sick and die."

He added: "I've heard a lot of good stories and if it's not good, I'll tell you right I'm not going to get hurt by it."

The president criticised reports of severe side effects from hydroxychloroquine, saying the "only negative" he heard about was from one study where the drug was administered to "people in extraordinarily bad condition".

He also claimed that the "very unscientific report" was conducted by "people that aren't big Trump fans".

Mr Trump was apparently referring to a preliminary study from April of Covid-19 patients in US government-run hospitals for military veterans that suggested hydroxychloroquine had no benefit and may have even caused a greater rate of deaths.

"I get a lot of tremendously positive news on the hydroxy, and I say...what do you have to lose?" the president told reporters. "At some point, I'll stop."

So if he ever does catch Coronavirus there's a chance the lupus treatment he's taking could cause heart problems.

ollyboro

When asked whether the White House physician recommended he start taking the drug, Mr Trump said he himself had asked about it.

"I asked him, 'what do you think?' He said, 'well, if you'd like it', I said, 'yeah, I'd like it.'"

His Doctor can't let this go, surely? Fuck me.

evilcommiedictator

His doctor has released a statement saying he's not taking it, so let's assume he's about to get fired or sent to do duty in the Arctic.
Anyway, let's assume he's not getting hallucinations yet, but fingers crossed for heart arithmia

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

oh god I hope they shovel as much of it down his neck as possible

Cerys

And leave the shovel down there while they're at it.

Dex Sawash

Those presidential seal masks will be in WH gift shop won't they

Gulftastic

He's got his biker mates at the WH today so he can show what a tough guy he is. That'll learn that pesky virus.