Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:05:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donald Trump's response to the "Chinese Virus" [split topic]

Started by Small Potatoes, March 16, 2020, 11:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

I'm calling for a NATO attack on the United States of America

QDRPHNC

The $1200 "stimulus checks" will, for the first time in IRS history, be signed "Donald Trump".

Alberon

Quote from: QDRPHNC on April 15, 2020, 02:22:44 PM
The $1200 "stimulus checks" will, for the first time in IRS history, be signed "Donald Trump".

And because the egotistical cunt wanted his name on them the checks might be delayed by a few days.

What a cunt.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

that's fine

that's fine

nobody do trade with america anymore

oh what will we lose out on? fucking Coke?

fuck them

they wanted that

they voted for that

fuck them all

Aaron500

She's got a point though*- they released this virus in December 2019, they should have taken a leaf out of FIFA's book and called it Covid-20.

* She hasn't though.

idunnosomename

they should've called it COVID: X-TREME then people might've taken notice

imitationleather

Ferris

Quote from: QDRPHNC on April 15, 2020, 02:22:44 PM

Dollars to donuts this is because your average low information voter will mistakenly assume the money has come from him directly (rather than the federal government) and the move will buy lots of dimwit votes using money that isn't his.

He has absolutely no shame. It's mad.

Ferris

Bubonic Plague: Redux

2Flu2Furious

H1N1: Director's Cut

QDRPHNC

Ferris

Wonderful Butternut

Well, this fucker's gone completely nuts.

Won't matter though, he'll probably still win the next election.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Wonderful Butternut on April 15, 2020, 10:52:57 PM

well considering his opposition is gropey rapey corpse man

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 15, 2020, 10:58:05 PM
well considering his opposition is gropey rapey corpse man

Well, Biden just seals the deal, really. Considering how deluded large swathes of the American public appear to be, he'd have had a more than decent shout of beating Sanders. Or Warren. Or Butthead, or any of them.

Quote from: Wonderful Butternut on April 15, 2020, 10:52:57 PM

If they vote him in again I'm done feeling sorry for them. They have this vaunted Constitution that allows them to own moose-seeking missiles and a military that regularly backs coups in countries that dare to elect SOSHULISTS and you're telling me nobody, not one of them, can do something about the Orange Menace?

Wonderful Butternut

Now he's threatening to suspend Congress.

At what point does it stop being a childish tantrum but instead someone trying to establish a Dictatorship?

Quote from: Wonderful Butternut on April 15, 2020, 11:45:06 PM

At what point does it stop being a childish tantrum but instead someone trying to establish a Dictatorship?
seriously at this point the armed forces should get together in a huddle and the next thing we should hear is "My fellow Americans, the President has tested positive for COVID-19 and has been quarantined indefinitely"

Ferris

Quote from: Wonderful Butternut on April 15, 2020, 11:45:06 PM

He doesn't have the power to suspend congress, any more than congress has the power to suspend the judiciary. They are all coequal branches of government.

I understand we are in mad times, but surely there are some limits.

idunnosomename

much like he can't magically get mexico to pay for an enormous continuous wall across the southern border of the USA