Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 03:27:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donald Trump's response to the "Chinese Virus" [split topic]

Started by Small Potatoes, March 16, 2020, 11:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wonderful Butternut

Quick, someone call Glinner, he's talking about transitioning!

idunnosomename

and speaking of silly old cunts losing it, look at this fucking shit

christ on a bike. not even trying

kngen

jobotic

Nice.

Would have been better without the silly picture though.

Head Gardener

Alberon

Ant Farm Keyboard

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Head Gardener on May 26, 2020, 12:01:05 PM

As horrifying a figure as it is, the US isn't even in the top 10 for deaths per capita. We're 2nd.

Ant Farm Keyboard

Ben Garrison has delivered his masterpiece of understatement.

momatt

idunnosomename

I think hes been selling that for ages. Prize if you can spot one out in the wild though

(Thats not even a real shirt because the picture isnt affected by the folds)

fat_abbott

Quote from: Head Gardener on June 03, 2020, 11:07:07 AM

The missing colour from Trump's eyes appears to be around Johnsons. Does that mean together they are a complete cunt?

Cuellar

phantom_power

I bet, despite all the hours he spends on the links, Trump is a shit golfer

Dog Botherer

he's been notorious for cheating at golf for decades

phantom_power

He probably doesn't even enjoy it. He just does it because that is what rich white cunts do

idunnosomename

garrison's famous MIGHTY BUFF TRUMP is back in action but seems to be no mention of the jackbooted police state breaking people's skulls he's always been so worried about. i suppose it's because he's a racist shill! who knew.

that bible one is also really sketchy. like a tina toon. oh dear

Wonderful Butternut

Fucking lol. On what planet do you have to live to think #2 has even the tiniest basis in reality?

bgmnts

idunnosomename

it's part of his weird desperate grift recently to draw attention away from the fact his horse's legs have fallen off and it's crapped itself

i imagine his base are like "but uhh i cant leave my house and my city has riots. what has this got to do with anything"

Fambo Number Mive

Swabs made during maskless Trump visit will have to be destroyed.

Quote...President Donald Trump traveled to Maine Friday to tour a facility that makes medical swabs used for coronavirus testing, but the swabs manufactured in the background during his visit will ultimately be thrown in the trash, the company said.   

Puritan Medical Products said it will have to discard the swabs, a company spokeswoman told USA TODAY in response to questions about the visit.   

It is not clear why the swabs will be scrapped, or how many. The company described its manufacturing plans for Friday as "limited" – but the disruption comes as public health officials in Maine and other states have complained that a shortage of swabs has hampered their ability to massively scale up coronavirus testing.

Workers in white lab coats, hair nets and plastic booties worked at machines making swabs while the president walked through the room. Trump, who did not wear a mask for the visit, stopped at one point to talk with some of the workers.   

"Made in the USA. I've been saying it for a long time," Trump said...

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/06/05/trump-maine-puritan-throw-away-coronavirus-swabs/3153622001/