Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 12:47:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The last Remain Indoors (DEAD SOON) post that made you GUFFAW out loud

Started by Norton Canes, March 17, 2020, 09:54:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norton Canes

Thought this deserved its own strain, so as not to contaminate the General Bullshit version

Quote from: Sin Agog on March 17, 2020, 09:50:12 AM
Woke up this morning to the caterwauling of 80 OAPS with varying internet speeds making strangled cat sounds.  My mum's amateur orchestra group, Silver Strings, was having a Skype session

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ray Travez

Quote from: Kryton on March 17, 2020, 12:45:39 AM
My friend and I (a few months ago) were planning on writing some dystopian fiction, I reminded him of this and we both agreed it'll probably be easier to write a diary.

Captain Z

Quote from: Danger Man on March 17, 2020, 10:37:42 AM
Daily Mail is claiming that the UK could be on lockdown for 18 months. I suppose the readership can keep warm by burning all their Keep Calm and Carry On posters.

Dex Sawash

Friend's wife on bogroll hoarding

QuoteFigured out why stores are out of TP.  1 person sneezes & 25 others shit their pants

QDRPHNC

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on March 18, 2020, 05:54:41 PM
Turn off the news. Go outside (away from people and screens if you can). Breathe....(unless you're breathing in virus).

Noonling

Quote from: Zetetic on March 18, 2020, 09:46:14 PM
I think the COVID crisis affords all of us to develop unpleasant novel habits or shortcomings which we can later blame on the general trauma.

My partner was worryingly excited about the possibility of pissing and shitting in her father's garden to avoid sharing use of a bathroom with him. Not what I would have chosen, but there we go.

buttgammon

In response to one of the most devastatingly bleak aspects of the whole thing:

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on March 20, 2020, 03:15:07 AM
Eleanor Rigby
Died of Covid-19 and was buried along with her name
Nobody came
Father McKenzie
Putting sanitizer on his hands as he walks from the grave
No one was saved