Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:33:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The worst responses to the coronavirus

Started by Fambo Number Mive, March 17, 2020, 11:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOLAN

New Page Ignore - misread the cut-out Leo piece

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteA top Canadian official has said this is a "great time" to build a pipeline because coronavirus-related restrictions ban large public protests.

Alberta's Energy Minister Sonya Savage said people needed jobs and "ideological protests" would not be "tolerated" by ordinary Canadians.

She was referring to the Trans Mountain oil pipeline, opposed by indigenous groups and environmentalists...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52804344

Pink Gregory

Protest are by their very nature ideological; what are 'acceptable' protests about?

Sets a dangerous precedent, innit.

El Unicornio, mang

A load of groups congregated in one of my local beach spots yesterday, knocking back beers and openly snorting coke, effing and jeffing and generally just behaving in a manner which would look embarrassing at 3am outside a night club, in front of families with young children. Playing team sports, interacting with other groups, trying to chat each other up, felt like I was watching highlights from an 18-30 Magaluf fly on the wall show. Some poor souls in high vis vests employed to try and control things told to "fuck off" when they tried to reason with them. Diabolical behaviour, exacerbated by our own politicians not following the rules.

Abnormal Palm

They should be tasered, have their ankles and wrists tied and then be beaten with iron bars on the wrists, ankles, shins, elbows and knees, front and back, plus the back of the neck and base of the spine, hip bones and temples until they're either cabbages or locked in to fuck.

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on May 26, 2020, 03:10:10 PM
A load of groups congregated in one of my local beach spots yesterday, knocking back beers and openly snorting coke, effing and jeffing and generally just behaving in a manner which would look embarrassing at 3am outside a night club, in front of families with young children. Playing team sports, interacting with other groups, trying to chat each other up, felt like I was watching highlights from an 18-30 Magaluf fly on the wall show. Some poor souls in high vis vests employed to try and control things told to "fuck off" when they tried to reason with them. Diabolical behaviour, exacerbated by our own politicians not following the rules.

Couldn't think of anything worse than a packed Bank Holiday beach and that's BEFORE coronavirus. Why do people do that?

Fambo Number Mive

EDIT: Might give it its own thread

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on May 26, 2020, 03:55:25 PM
Couldn't think of anything worse than a packed Bank Holiday beach and that's BEFORE coronavirus. Why do people do that?

It's usually a really nice chilled out spot but bank holiday + sun + alcohol + mob/group mentality and some people just lose what little sense they have. I felt bad for people like the family that was leaving as I was walking in, practically in tears and asking the "security" people why they weren't doing anything about it. Just wanting to enjoy some outdoor time in a nice spot and they're surrounded by that. The security people weren't bouncer types, just regular folk employed to keep an eye on things, so not much they could do other than ask people to calm it down. But I can't blame any of them for not wanting to push it with large groups of blokes who have been drinking and doing lines of coke since morning. Like you say, even before coronavirus it's atrocious behaviour, but in the middle of a pandemic...

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on May 26, 2020, 04:57:43 PM
It's usually a really nice chilled out spot but bank holiday + sun + alcohol + mob/group mentality and some people just lose what little sense they have. I felt bad for people like the family that was leaving as I was walking in, practically in tears and asking the "security" people why they weren't doing anything about it. Just wanting to enjoy some outdoor time in a nice spot and they're surrounded by that. The security people weren't bouncer types, just regular folk employed to keep an eye on things, so not much they could do other than ask people to calm it down. But I can't blame any of them for not wanting to push it with large groups of blokes who have been drinking and doing lines of coke since morning. Like you say, even before coronavirus it's atrocious behaviour, but in the middle of a pandemic...
Were the police called?

El Unicornio, mang

I don't know, I only stayed for 30 mins. Hopefully. They'd have their hands full though, considering how many were out flouting the rules. At one point there was a group of at least 15 blokes walking along the promenade, beers in hand, with no distance between them, presumably they're not all living in the same household.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on May 26, 2020, 05:21:11 PM
I don't know, I only stayed for 30 mins. Hopefully. They'd have their hands full though, considering how many were out flouting the rules. At one point there was a group of at least 15 blokes walking along the promenade, beers in hand, with no distance between them, presumably they're not all living in the same household.

They should be tasered, have their ankles and wrists tied and then be beaten with iron bars on the wrists, ankles, shins, elbows and knees, front and back, plus the back of the neck and base of the spine, hip bones and temples until they're either cabbages or locked in to fuck.

El Unicornio, mang

I think you and Abnormal Palm should be the official Covid-19 Pain Administrators™ for all these ne'er do wells

Uncle TechTip

I guess that'll be the story of the summer with millions of excitable youths unable to vomit all over the pavement in Ibiza.

ajsmith2

Ben maybe needs his own dedicated thread.

'With the Virus fading quickly across the world- face masks have become the mask of submission for miserable sheep.'

MASK OF SUBMISSION
I happened to read our local newspaper recently. In their Letters to The Editor section, a woman implored us all to start wearing masks. She said it's time to do our patriotic duty. Everyone must wear a mask outside their homes! If we all wore them the virus would quickly be defeated. During World War II all citizens came together and sacrificed for the war effort and we were victorious. She implied the war on the COVID-19 virus is no different.

It is different.
Fake News  mass media pumps out non-stop fear. Everyone is suspect. Danger from an unseen thing lurks everywhere. Social distancing is simply division designed to prevent us coming together and protesting. The masks are not a sign of patriotism. Rather, they are a sign of defeat and submission to an evil power elite. They hate humanity and they want us to hate ourselves. A mask is a symbol of that self-hatred.

The masks are not only an affront to our human dignity, they also take away our humanity and they are also a precursor of things to come. If we accept the unconstitutional 'orders' that we have to social distance and wear masks when we're out of our homes, the Deep State will also think we will then eagerly accept digital tagging in some form when the time comes. Big global corporate stores such as Costco require masks on faces before entering. That will become the 'new normal' they love to promote. They want the mask nonsense to be widely accepted before forcing their vile and endless vaccines upon us. Soon, people will have to prove they've been vaccinated before shopping for food.

What do you think Bill Gates was talking about during those Bilderberg meetings? Why did they erect those Georgia Guide Stones telling us about their plans for a great population reduction? The satanic monsters are required to tell us what they're going to do to us. They think we're cattle who can be easily herded. The eugenicists' planned-demic is designed to defeat us once and for all. The time to resist is now. Your chances of dying from their virus is very small, but the chances of our liberties dying are much greater. Just say 'NO!' to the masks. Say 'HELL NO!' to forced, life-shortening vaccines, a cashless society, and a Chinese-style social credit system.

Don't let the monsters have their way.

—Ben Garrison

Fambo Number Mive

I wonder how many people have died because they believe Garrison's bullshit on covid.

EOLAN

So if I am interpreting it correctly. There is a global agenda inside the Public that is aiming to escape and run away with the forced vaccines.

"Fake News mass media pumps out non-stop fear" says cartoonist who just drew a chest-burster to make people afraid of the government

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 27, 2020, 04:43:11 PM
I wonder how many people have died because they believe Garrison's bullshit on covid.

I'd call it natural selection if any had.

That doesn't absolve Garrison from being a demented piece of shit, mind.

Abnormal Palm

I was listening to a guy before who said the more Americans that die the better and I couldn't tell if he was right or left wing 😂

BlodwynPig

4   Spain   283,849   +510   27,118   +1   196,958   59,773   854   6,071   580   3,556,567   76,071   46,753,098
5   UK   267,240   +2,013   37,460   +412   N/A   N/A   1,559   3,939   552   3,798,490   55,982   67,852,019
6   Italy   231,139   +584   33,072   +117   147,101   50,966   505   3,822   547   3,607,251   59,654   60,469,988

OPEN UP THOSE SCHOOLS
OPEN UP THE SHOPS

bump because of bank holiday...so what...still massive daily totals.

TRACK AND TRACE - DATA HARVESTING FOR MEKON'S EVIL DATA MINING CORP. nHS 2.0 no Health Service 2.0

bgmnts

100,000 dead in the US. American system is brilliant.

Sony Walkman Prophecies

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on May 26, 2020, 03:10:10 PM

Pretty much how it was by Hammersmith river on Monday, near where the TGIF studios used to be. More beer and slack-jawed bonamie than a midweek race meeting.

Cerys

My sister-in-law was in Tesco yesterday and apparently a confused elderly bloke was treated so badly by the checkout operator and the customer service bod that he ended up wetting himself.

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Sony Walkman Prophecies on May 28, 2020, 01:39:54 AM
Pretty much how it was by Hammersmith river on Monday, near where the TGIF studios used to be. More beer and slack-jawed bonamie than a midweek race meeting.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Cerys on May 28, 2020, 02:19:10 AM
My sister-in-law was in Tesco yesterday and apparently a confused elderly bloke was treated so badly by the checkout operator and the customer service bod that he ended up wetting himself.

One way of selling incontinence pads for men.

Quote from: Butchers Blind on May 28, 2020, 08:11:26 AM
One way of selling incontinence pads for men.
God the packaging on incontinence pads for men is so sad. Piss pads for women are packaged in pink and purple with flowers and shit and it's all empowering stuff about how "I won't let my pelvic floor that's destroyed from giving birth slow me down". Men's should be black with electric blue/fire red accents, SHIELD, GUARD, stylized picture of a knight or something on it.

imitationleather

They shoiuld have pictures of boozed up LADS on them. "Wetting the bed just means you are a PARTY ANIMAL!"

Aspirational.