Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 09:20:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The worst responses to the coronavirus

Started by Fambo Number Mive, March 17, 2020, 11:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norton Canes

Cloud

Imagine actually believing in the illuminati

I knew he was a far right nutjob, but didn't know his mental illness ran quite that deep...

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: ajsmith2 on July 22, 2020, 11:31:06 AM
I did not—my mail went back to the truck.

Not doing the stuff you need to do to own the libs.

evilcommiedictator

Glad to see that Trump has kept the trains that run directly to the FEMA camp open, surely that's the first thing he should have gotten rid of eh?

Mister Six

Ironically, Ben Garrison's cartoons actually do make me want to round up and gas everyone who thinks like him.

Dex Sawash

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/schools-childcare/reopening-schools.html

QuoteThe best available evidence indicates if children become infected, they are far less likely to suffer severe symptoms.[1],[2],[3] Death rates among school-aged children are much lower than among adults.  At the same time, the harms attributed to closed schools on the social, emotional, and behavioral health, economic well-being, and academic achievement of children, in both the short- and long-term, are well-known and significant.  Further, the lack of in-person educational options disproportionately harms low-income and minority children and those living with disabilities.  These students are far less likely to have access to private instruction and care and far more likely to rely on key school-supported resources like food programs, special education services, counseling, and after-school programs to meet basic developmental needs.[4]   

Mr Banlon

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteTV stations across the US owned by Sinclair Television will this weekend run an interview with a conspiracy theorist who claims baselessly that Dr Anthony Fauci, the country's top infectious disease expert, created the coronavirus behind the current pandemic.

Dr Judy Mikovits, a former research scientist, is behind the widely discredited Plandemic video, which makes a string of false and outlandish claims including that any coronavirus vaccine will kill millions and that beaches should not be closed because the sand and ocean will somehow treat Covid-19...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/25/sinclair-tv-stations-fauci-plandemic-conspiracy-theory

This is the last thing America needs.

bgmnts

Quote from: WikiIn May 2001, Mikovits left the NCI to work at EpiGenX Biosciences in Santa Barbara, CA, a drug-discovery company. By late 2005, Mikovits was working as a bartender at the Pierpont Bay Yacht Club in Ventura, California. In 2006, she became the Research Director of the Whittemore Peterson Institute, located in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Interesting career path.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on July 25, 2020, 11:32:40 PM
Interesting career path.

She appears to at least have some scientific acumen despite the various retractions of papers.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Judy_Mikovits

evilcommiedictator

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 26, 2020, 10:31:42 AM
She appears to at least have some scientific
acumen blowjobs
despite the various retractions of papers.

BlodwynPig

Fambo Number Mive

Texas think tank bellend sends racist tweet about reopening schools in Texas: https://www.texastribune.org/2020/07/28/vance-ginn-texas-coronavirus/

The tweet does expose how a lot of conservatives think, though.

Sebastian Cobb

Mates in my whatsapp group just sent pics of them standing right next to each other in what I assume is a pub, then his brother posted back a picture of him and what I assume is his girlfriend fucking about in a reopened mall, they did have masks but is it really in your interests to piss about having your photos taken on those reclining chairs that every cunt sits in but nobody actually puts money in? That mall's the pits and there's basically no good reason to go in it anyway.

BlodwynPig

Post a picture of a person dying of Covid in an understaffed hospital. For the giggles.

earl_sleek

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on July 21, 2020, 05:40:26 PM
No, although this is his driveway, can't be hard to find...

Much younger boyfriend, he's done well for himself there.

RHX

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on July 21, 2020, 05:40:26 PM
No, although this is his driveway, can't be hard to find...

Barenaked Ladies have seen better days

Head Gardener

Sebastian Cobb

Farage turning up at a Bromsgrove hotel that's been closed for months to try and book a room for him and his camera crew.

https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1288881262896320513

Dunno what he was doing in Bromsgrove... urgent pilgrimage to the A.E. Houseman statue I expect.

Cuellar

Hahah only saw that via Accidental Partridge - and I must admit the 'Nice work if you can get it [tilt of the head]' is pretty good Partridge. Not to mention the whole outfit he's in.

Sebastian Cobb

Perhaps he went for a swim in the Dolphin Centre.

Fambo Number Mive

Why was he being filmed entering the hotel in the first place? And no mask I see.

frajer

Quote from: Cuellar on July 31, 2020, 04:19:39 PM
Hahah only saw that via Accidental Partridge - and I must admit the 'Nice work if you can get it [tilt of the head]' is pretty good Partridge. Not to mention the whole outfit he's in.

"Do you see any upset zombies around?"
"Just the one, cunt."

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 31, 2020, 04:29:25 PM
Why was he being filmed entering the hotel in the first place? And no mask I see.

To answer that you have to answer 'why was he in Bromsgrove' first, it's a practically an existential question.

frajer

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 31, 2020, 04:29:25 PM

Mask? No need, citizen. He's got the Mr. Burns Syndrome of every possible viral contagion battling each other in equilibrium within his fetid walnut skinsuit. Takes immense pleasure in being both a walking warzone and a veteran of his own organs.