Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,475
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:54:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The worst responses to the coronavirus

Started by Fambo Number Mive, March 17, 2020, 11:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norton Canes

BlodwynPig

Cuellar

Due to a clerical oversight they accidentally painted the names 'Osama bin Laden' and 'Prince Andrew' on it.

Danger Man

Quote from: Norton Canes on August 01, 2020, 06:02:04 PM
The 'NHS Spitfire'.

No words.

I hate to do a Paul Calf but this country is finished.

bgmnts

Nothing conveys due respect to an organisation designed to heal people and keep them alive more than parading it around the country on a machine specifically designed to murder people.

Head Gardener

unsure if The Sun/Sky/Mail news that is reporting a possible Nuclear Option for the over 50's is a real worry

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Head Gardener on August 02, 2020, 10:56:30 AM
unsure if The Sun/Sky/Mail news that is reporting a possible Nuclear Option for the over 50's is a real worry

I would say keep the 20-40 year olds in a bunker for 2 months with basic amenities. Basic life lessons.

olliebean

Quote from: Head Gardener on August 02, 2020, 10:56:30 AM

Bring it on. I've got nowhere I want to go anyway.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteAm I meant to just keep losing money? I've now been made to feel like the criminal

You are the criminal mate. How does it feel to be the criminal

Head Gardener

dissolute ocelot

^ The article may be new but the coffin is 10 years old. And I'm sure keeping your future coffin in the living room as some kind of chest or storage is a very old thing going back at least to Puritans with all their memento moris.

Cloud

Just imagine that thing in your room all the time, waiting for you, like the reaper.... grim.

frajer

Assemble it every evening (once you've done enjoying your books) and you've got yourself a bed. And if you die in the night - bingo!!

Gulftastic

Berks on bikes at Sturgis refusing to wear masks because it's not about preventing the death of other people, it's about 'freedom'. Can't they just round up these dickheads and chuck them in a volcano?

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Gulftastic on August 07, 2020, 09:05:52 PM
Berks on bikes at Sturgis refusing to wear masks because it's not about preventing the death of other people, it's about 'freedom'. Can't they just round up these dickheads and chuck them in a black hole hill?

Dex Sawash

because Sturgis is in the Black Hills

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteThese people are attempting to intimidate essential workers by pretending to work for a bogus federal agency

https://twitter.com/KalhanR/status/1291807199292010496

Her condescending "You probably make $15 or $12 an hour" as if how much she earns makes her a person of lesser status in her eyes.

This could be the same group issuing fraudulent mask exemption cards: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-fake-face-mask-exemption-cards-coronavirus-freedom-to-breathe-agency-a9590731.html

Dog Botherer

the only heartening thing about that is the employee clearly knows she's full of shit and treats her as such

buttgammon

Happened to run into a protest yesterday; the message was incoherent but seemed to suggest the state broadcaster RTÉ has invented the virus as some vector of control. It consisted of about thirty blokes wearing ill-fitting rugby shirts; they weren't very spaced out so the virus should do its job, but I still hurled a load of insults at them as they waddled past.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Head Gardener on August 05, 2020, 10:18:41 PM

Where will the books go?

Cardboard coffin seems fine, they're only going to set fire to it anyway.

Sebastian Cobb

Oh yeah I remember why I came in here now.

Gulftastic

Should I be laughing my arse off? People could be dying but Arbroath dogging hotspot....how can I not?

Rizla

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on August 08, 2020, 11:01:17 AM
https://twitter.com/KalhanR/status/1291807199292010496

Her condescending "You probably make $15 or $12 an hour" as if how much she earns makes her a person of lesser status in her eyes.

This could be the same group issuing fraudulent mask exemption cards: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-fake-face-mask-exemption-cards-coronavirus-freedom-to-breathe-agency-a9590731.html

Fuckin hell. What an utter cunt. I honestly think these people, like the people who advocate sinking refugee boats, should be, NEED to be, rounded up and dispatched with cudgels. They go out of their way to demonstrate a malevolence and lack of empathy. So you would happily see my loved ones put in harm's way? No room in society for you, chum. THOCK. Put em through a woodchipper and let them fertilize the land. I am 100% serious.

Fambo Number Mive

I thought dogging involved two people in a car and everyone else watching from their own cars, but it seems not. Perhaps drive in dogging will become the norm among dogging fans during and perhaps after the pandemic.

kalowski

Quote from: Gulftastic on August 09, 2020, 04:30:05 PM
Should I be laughing my arse off? People could be dying but Arbroath dogging hotspot....how can I not?
Carnaloustie.

Johnny Yesno

I can't remember whether the original story was posted in this thread or another one, but I missed this good news at the time:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/n7wqwm/ridge-crest-cleaning-ark-globe-union-victory

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 09, 2020, 04:10:12 PM
Oh yeah I remember why I came in here now.

must be fake, or has Dogging become an accepted entertainment for the masses, like Bingo and fish suppers?