Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:34:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The worst responses to the coronavirus

Started by Fambo Number Mive, March 17, 2020, 11:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

i love how ben is just obsessed with bill gates like no one else

the best way, when your billionaire president you want to fuck is just fucking everything up, is choose another random billionaire, say he's a mastermind globalist and blame him!!

phantom_power

Quote from: Cuellar on August 25, 2020, 05:03:24 PM
Oh well my mate was a mug then.

You have to be paying yourself by PAYE. Anyone paying their employees that way could claim the 80% furlough. If he was paying himself in dividends he couldn't

buttgammon

His Gates drawings are really improving, to be fair. There's no way anyone can confuse them with Bernie any more.

idunnosomename

the puppet master one is bad. cant think who it looks like. nora batty or something

still, his perspective and legs are getting worse

rack and peanut

Probably quite difficult to draw and furiously masturbate while not social distancing TBF

momatt

Those cartoons just raise so many questions.
What is 'real science'?  What is 'deep state'?  Who are all those people supposed to be?

Fambo Number Mive

A load of maskless idiots crammed together in Trafalgar Square at the moment protesting against facemasks, social distancing, lockdowns, track and trace and seemingly anything else that protects people from Covd.

One banner says "Smiles not Masks".

(I'm not near Trafalgar Square, just looking on Twitter).

king_tubby

Don't forget waving British Union of Fascists flags.

Fambo Number Mive

Just seen a photo of one now, a big one over a balcony. Chilling.

As the protesters aren't wearing masks or respecting social distancing rules, why aren't the protests being broke up?

king_tubby

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on August 29, 2020, 03:44:21 PM
Just seen a photo of one now, a big one over a balcony. Chilling.

As the protesters aren't wearing masks or respecting social distancing rules, why aren't the protests being broke up?

Have riot police ever gone in heavy handed against the far right?

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 29, 2020, 04:01:58 PM
Have riot police ever gone in heavy handed against the far right?

When England fans are abroad at major tournaments

BlodwynPig

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on August 30, 2020, 10:58:03 PM
When England fans are abroad at major tournaments

Foreign riot police not British. But I already mentioned cops beating football hooligans. Any other?

evilcommiedictator

For some reason you're hiring this guy to help you, he's a good Catholic who hates Abortion and stopped a bunch of "easier" ways to do it, but of course, it's "health dictatorships demanding people get treated for things". You'll have to present your income and prediction of future earnings on the hospital bed which will define your treatment I guess

Paul Whitehouse outing himself as a surprise cunt.

https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2020/sep/03/coronavirus-theatres-must-reopen-says-west-end-star-paul-whitehouse

I sympathised with him until this;

QuoteWhitehouse, 62, had coronavirus just before lockdown. "I felt a bit rough but I was fine after less than a week. At the time the narrative was, it's in Italy, it's on its way here. I've got heart problems, but all I felt was a bit rough."

He said he understood the wider complexities, but added: "At some point we've got to take a punt, otherwise we'll be putting life on hold for ever.

"If I was 80 I would be walking out in the street with a placard saying, 'not in my name'."

idunnosomename

oh well if he had it at least he will have unpleasant recurring symptoms for the rest of his life

Pinball

Oh dear, has he been added to the people we must hate list?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Pinball on September 04, 2020, 12:22:31 AM
Oh dear, has he been added to the people we must hate list?

never liked him. I don't know why he is considered a comedic great - always seemed to be playing second fiddle.

Quote from: BlodwynPig on September 04, 2020, 08:45:43 AM
never liked him. I don't know why he is considered a comedic great - always seemed to be playing second fiddle.

I think he's brilliant tbf. It's his sad puppy dog expression, paired with his blokish cockney accent and his general affable nature. And he is brilliant at character acting in a way that many comedians wish they were.

Pinball

I think he's brilliant too. Cancel culture and the associated peer pressure can fuck off.

Quote from: Pinball on September 04, 2020, 09:49:44 AM
I think he's brilliant too. Cancel culture and the associated peer pressure can fuck off.

I don't recall saying he's shit and that he should be cancelled.

Him being a great actor and writer have little to do with him also being a cynical bastard who's downplaying the risks of the virus because he wants to make some money back on his big budget licensed musical venture.

jobotic

No you clearly said that he must be cancelled now and added to our hate list. Quite clearly.

I, of course, agree.

jobotic

And that he's shit. We all heard you and agree.

idunnosomename

Waah i want people to come back to my awful cash-in musical. Covid isnt a big deal i had it so come make me money

It's not cancel culture to call someone out for being a greedy reckless cunt

Also that you can open a window in london theatres? Fuck off. Fucking roasting in those things

bgmnts

Quote from: Pinball on September 04, 2020, 09:49:44 AM

Cancel culture and the associated peer pressure is surely the only semblance of punishment we now have in a society where law and order is corrupt and useless?

Fambo Number Mive

Pinball

Quote from: MrMrs on September 04, 2020, 09:55:48 AM
(don't) post more, Pinball
Nice.

Just the sort of friendly environment the social media hate amplifier, now fused with cancel culture, has created. This zeitgeist has poisoned fora across the Internet in recent years, including CaB.

Okay, maybe I'm a bit sensitive to it now, but you shouldn't expect people you disagree with to just FOAD. That's not the real world. Debate. Co-exist.

king_tubby