Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:21:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The worst responses to the coronavirus

Started by Fambo Number Mive, March 17, 2020, 11:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Fucking hell Jedward with the comment there.

BlodwynPig

Since when did the public at large listen to Ian Brown's opinions? He has been irrelevant for a couple of decades now.

SpiderChrist

buttgammon

Jedward have been doing a great job of taking on the conspiracy nuts lately. They've been waging a (largely successful) Twitter war against the Irish far-right for a few weeks.

Butchers Blind

Its 2020 and Jedward, a minor pop footnote of 2009, are winning at social media.

The heroes we need, but not the heroes we deserve.

The Bumlord

Jedward are also in quarantine (or were) with Tara Reid. Odd.

Gulftastic

Quote from: Butchers Blind on September 15, 2020, 12:22:33 PM
Its 2020 and Jedward, a minor pop footnote of 2009, are winning at social media.

They've had a pop at JK Rowling today. They are proving to be a great bunch of lads.

Kay Burley who has glossy ads on sky running that say 'on my show, the powerful are held to account, there is no hiding place'

https://twitter.com/kayburley/status/1306869182919782402?s=21

Also Kay Burley - No fair play, let's give these liars and murderers the benefit of the doubt, they're doing their best, give them a break.

PaulTMA

Browny has released a heavily autotuned Covid song.  It's beginning to look like spannering your brain up with pot for decades isn't such a good idea.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOHn6KurHE0&ab_channel=IanBrownVEVO

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Bobloblawslawbomb on September 18, 2020, 09:46:48 AM
Kay Burley who has glossy ads on sky running that say 'on my show, the powerful are held to account, there is no hiding place'

https://twitter.com/kayburley/status/1306869182919782402?s=21

Also Kay Burley - No fair play, let's give these liars and murderers the benefit of the doubt, they're doing their best, give them a break.

Deputy News Editor of the Metro agreeing with her in the replies.

Fambo Number Mive

Van Morrison is the latest celebrity to try to undermine the fight against Covid: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-54194498

Fr.Bigley

He reminds me of that mad old guy in the pub, there everyday, that would be lovely to you for a while and lulls you into his bullshit, you get him a pint..then he turns into a cunt afterwards.

Why do submissive bugmen like you guys adore wearing masks so much? I think what really angers you is when more confident people refuse to share your neuroses.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Wanking Monk of Kefalonia on September 18, 2020, 04:34:41 PM
Why do submissive bugmen like you guys adore wearing masks so much? I think what really angers you is when more confident people refuse to share your neuroses.

Back to your wank pit you fucking non-entity

I'm confident......that you're a cunt

frajer

Marvel's Bugman!
Tagline: He Wears a Mask... Because he has Neuroses
Summer, 2024

jobotic

So speaks a dominant aplha male. I'm in awe. Lol

Cuellar

*you're neurosIs

BlodwynPig

Quote from: jobotic on September 18, 2020, 05:09:36 PM
So speaks a dominant aplha male. I'm in awe. Lol

The Man, The Mind

Quote from: Wanking Monk of Kefalonia on November 25, 2017, 05:05:37 PM
They usually want the money to indulge a drink or drug habit rather than for food. It's an abuse of people's charity.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

I don't really understand how someone like Van Morrison, a seemingly intelligent man, can get sucked in by this conspiracy theory horseshit. Ian Brown, I get that. He's always been a thick twat, but Van Morrison has never shown any previous signs of being a 'wake up sheeple' dullard. Weird.

AllisonSays

He's a hippy isn't he, and while I am broadly sympathetic to and even good friends with lots of people on the hippyspectrum (TM) they are prone to bouts of this kind of bollocks.

PaulTMA

Ashcroft's been weirdly quiet.  The timing is perfect for him to release his take which sounds like latterday Take That

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Quote from: AllisonSays on September 18, 2020, 08:27:35 PM
He's a hippy isn't he, and while I am broadly sympathetic to and even good friends with lots of people on the hippyspectrum (TM) they are prone to bouts of this kind of bollocks.

I don't think Van was ever a hippie, despite once being in a relationship with a woman by the name of Janet Planet. He's always been too much of a grumpy bollocks for the peace and love scene. I guess he's just a daft old man who watches too many conspiracy theory videos on YouTube.

AllisonSays

It was the Janet Planet thing and the tone of the more expansive albums I was thinking of, but I get what you're saying, the Kerouac-buddhism thing was always tempered by the hard-man, Belfast prod, blues and RnB thing. I fucking love Van Morrison no matter how much shite he talks.