Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:16:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The worst responses to the coronavirus

Started by Fambo Number Mive, March 17, 2020, 11:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Blue Jam

A scheme to supposedly get more low-income peeps on the housing ladder. Great, another initiative to artificially inflate house prices, make people take on more debt and transfer even more power to landlords. We can't simply build more affordable housing or stop rich people buying it all up now can we:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56218952

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 28, 2021, 09:25:37 AM
A scheme to supposedly get more low-income peeps on the housing ladder. Great, another initiative to artificially inflate house prices, make people take on more debt and transfer even more power to landlords. We can't simply build more affordable housing or stop rich people buying it all up now can we:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56218952
Markets are sacred things that cannot ever be tampered with. Except if it's to boost house prices for Daily Mail readers.

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteA restaurant chain has asked furloughed staff to loan the firm part of their wages or face the sack, a union claims.

Tomahawk Steakhouse wants employees to sign an agreement to lend 10% of their wages each month to cover their pension and national insurance contributions, the GMB Union says.

Staff who refuse have been told their "suitability for the role will have to be reviewed", it is claimed.

Tomahawk has so far not responded to requests for comment...

Is this happening with other companies? If the GMB are correct, this is disgraceful.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-56213042

Rizla

Blue Jam

SpiderChrist

Fambo Number Mive

Why didn't his mother explain how stupid the boy was being, sending a tenner to a millionaire who earns a six figure salary he calls "chickenfeed"?

Is this boy the anti-Captain Tom? No doubt some grifters will start a Bung Tired Boris A Tenner, Peasent fund.

Fambo Number Mive

If this was my child I'd be too embarrassed to go to the local paper for a feelgood story.

BlodwynPig

Either FAKE NEWS or END OF TIMES, either way. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH

SpiderChrist

QuoteThe eight-year-old was "thrilled" to receive the response and told everyone in school about his letter from Downing Street.

"He has been walking around like a peacock ever since," Claire said.

bgmnts

The south of England is fucking weird, fair play.

Fambo Number Mive

Face of a future Tory voter in that newspaper story.

Blue Jam

I'm thinking he might be more like Reese Witherspoon's character in Election: "Who knew how high she would climb in life? How many people would suffer because of her? I had to stop her... now!"

I might go and throw a milkshake at his tricycle.

Fambo Number Mive

EDIT: bit harsh, removed

Fambo Number Mive

Quote"He decided that, because Boris has been working so hard, and he's seen pictures of him out walking his dog, he thought maybe he would like a snack and a hot drink," Claire said.

The little boy decided to enclose a £10 note so the national leader could get some grub during his daily exercise.

Just feels like an attempt to boost Alexander Johnson's popularity. I may be wrong though.

'Well done Bozzer on killing all those poor people, old people and darkies. Here's a tenner.'

Little shit.

imitationleather

That kid is an absolute fucking bellend.

I was young once too and I never would have reduced myself to that shit.

Fambo Number Mive

Do many eight year olds.have a spare tenner lying around to post to the worst Prime Minster of all time? How much pocket money does this kid get?

Fambo Number Mive

Says a lot about this child he didnt think of sending money to his local hospital or even NHS Charities. Never mind supporting nurses and doctors working 12 hour shifts risking their lives, let's reward a lazy venal tosser who will be fine no matter how bad his COVID response is. A £10 to Boris Johnson means the same as a 1p coin to the general public.

Chedney Honks

Blue Jam

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 02, 2021, 04:00:31 PM
Do many eight year olds.have a spare tenner lying around to post to the worst Prime Minster of all time? How much pocket money does this kid get?

Does a paper round. Only delivers the Daily Mail. Absorbed his political views by osmosis.

Johnny Yesno

jobotic

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 02, 2021, 04:00:31 PM

It's almost as if a load of Tories have come up with this crap, along with their pals in the media and using one of their sons.

If it was real Johnson would have snorted it up and never said a word.

JamesTC

This kid is worse than 8 year old Hitler.

El Unicornio, mang

QuoteThe eight-year-old was "thrilled" to receive the response and told everyone in school about his letter from Downing Street.

"He has been walking around like a peacock ever since," Claire said.

If this had happened at my old school, he would be walking around like a strange exotic bird only because of repeated kicks and punches in the bollocks off the other kids.

chveik

i'm against all forms of bullying but i'll make an exception for that little cunt

imitationleather

I can't believe his parents didn't stop him. Clear neglect.

Get him in care asap.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on March 02, 2021, 05:29:57 PM
LOLRANDOM acts of kindness.

Waving a tenner in front of a homeless person before posting it to Boris Johnson could be a Bullingdon Club initiation rite.

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteAbsolutely shameful
@V_and_A

@TristramHuntVA
1) you treat your essential Visitor Experience staff with utter contempt by forcing redundancies while rejecting the job retention scheme.
2) you raid their lockers putting personal belongings in bin bags.

https://twitter.com/piscisvir/status/1366748479452815362