Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:19:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The worst responses to the coronavirus

Started by Fambo Number Mive, March 17, 2020, 11:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kankurette

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 31, 2021, 06:38:10 PM
He just wants his 15 minutes of fame. Starve these cunts of oxygen.
"OK then" - coronavirus
Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 31, 2021, 03:42:33 PM
It's incredibly patronising of the guy to imply that anyone who disagrees with him doesn't question what they are told. A.lot.of these types don't seem bothered about presenting an argument but just want to call people stupid. Hopefully his bullshit hasn't persuaded anyone.

Also, given that I can't see any other videos of him doing such things, I wonder if it was a stunt.
They always bloody do this. "Don't believe the government! Don't let them tell you what to think! Let ME tell you what to think instead!"

CUNTS

jobotic

Dig the people quoting The Matrix dialogue in the comments.

I mean that's quite an embarrassing thing to do isn't it? They know it's a silly film don't they? Might as well quote "Babe, Pig in the City".

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

THIS IS MY COVID PROTECTION

congresswoman swings violently out of chin-up bar

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

I keep waiting for her to smash her face off the bar

Dusty Substance

This fucking sign is doing the rounds on Twitter this morning and is one of the worst things I've seen since the start of the pandemic:

https://twitter.com/jameshalldon/status/1378739178360483840

buttgammon

Quote from: Dusty Substance on April 05, 2021, 12:45:39 PM
This fucking sign is doing the rounds on Twitter this morning and is one of the worst things I've seen since the start of the pandemic:

https://twitter.com/jameshalldon/status/1378739178360483840

That's pissed me off more than all of the conspiracy drivel - truly hideous.

Kankurette

shiftwork2

Sebastian Cobb

Back when Keep Calm and Carry On shit was everywhere my work were offering first aid training with a keep calm poster that read "Keep Calm, Learn First Aid and Save a Life!", like, literally no attempt to follow the stanza at all.

shiftwork2

We've still got this witless bollocks up around the place:

Keep Calm And Postal Costs Down

Makes you want to do some inappropriate first-classing doesn't it?

Head Gardener

frajer

Kankurette

I knew the Telegraph was a steaming pile of shit[nb]Except for the sports coverage, which is actually decent[/nb], but this article takes the cake. Sample quote:

QuoteIt feels highly appropriate that on this day, St George's Day, a new patriotic alliance between Reform UK and the Reclaim Party is being announced. As the Mayor of London and London Assembly elections draw closer, Richard Tice's Reform UK will endorse mayoral candidate Laurence Fox; in return, Fox's Reclaim Party will back Reform UK's candidates on the London Assembly list.

As the aims and objectives of the two men are so similar, this is the grown-up thing to do and I support it.

Nobody should be under any illusions about how tough the next few weeks will be for both new parties, however. Normal campaigning is simply not possible under Covid rules and there will be no armies of activists knocking on doors.

The rapid growth of postal voting and its direct encouragement by many London boroughs is a further problem. I have always had doubts about the integrity of any election in which postal voting is allowed. It is banned in France for a reason.

Regrettably, the sheer number of postal ballots in circulation means that a large chunk of the election will take place well before polling day on May 6. During the 2016 mayoral election, about a quarter of votes were cast by post. This time, that figure will probably rise to a third or more. The inbuilt advantage this gives to the existing parties is enormous.

I would urge everybody to hold their horses and consider some fundamental points of principle before voting. Basic freedoms are being eroded. State control is on the rise. Serious questions about the relationship between citizen and nation must be asked. While every other party follows the Government line of extreme caution, Fox and Tice make the anti-lockdown case very effectively.

tl;dr 'Lockdown is bad and that's why I'm supporting the Brexit Party and a party led by a posh fuckwit with some shady far right hands up his arse.' Also, Reform are running in my area and the minute I saw a quote with the phrase 'woke nonsense' in it, I lost interest.

Fambo Number Mive

Amusing to see an article in the xenophobic anti-Europe Telegraph hold up France as an example of something they support.

Kankurette

bakabaka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kIarCGNLmY

Before just now I knew nothing about Rebel News, but between the interviewees and the comments, it appears that Australians are fiercely maintaining their national stereotype. Now that I've seen that they are a Canadian far right loon echochamber it makes a lot more sense.

More deaths from shark attacks than corona virus. OK.

Kankurette

So thousands of idiots marched in London protesting against lockdown and shouting at people to take their masks off. Cunts. One, me wearing cloth on my face doesn't hurt you and two, LOCKDOWN IS BEING EASED OFF. Why are they protesting?

Pranet

Anti vax people wearing yellow stars need a fucking kicking.

Kankurette

Especially given how many of them are antisemites.

Pink Gregory

Quote from: Kankurette on April 24, 2021, 02:23:13 PM
So thousands of idiots marched in London protesting against lockdown and shouting at people to take their masks off. Cunts. One, me wearing cloth on my face doesn't hurt you and two, LOCKDOWN IS BEING EASED OFF. Why are they protesting?

Struggling for relevance one would assume.

Fambo Number Mive

Unbelievable

Quote...A Temecula City Council member who compared her fight against face mask mandates to Rosa Parks' bus demonstration for civil rights has touched off a weeks-long controversy in the majority-white Riverside County city where residents are sharply divided over the comments and Black community members have expressed anger over the remarks.

The council member, Jessica Alexander, a staunch anti-mask Republican, has not addressed the issue since an April 13 council meeting when she brought up the civil rights icon while expressing opposition to masks at in-person council meetings.

"Look at Rosa Parks. She was accommodated to the back of the bus, but she finally took a stand and moved to the front because she knew that that wasn't lawful. It wasn't truth. So she took a stand. At what point in time do we?" Alexander said. "I'm getting to the point where I'm getting accommodated in my office. I feel like I'm getting pushed to the back of the bus."...

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-04-29/la-me-anti-mask-rosa-parks

Blue Jam

flotemysost

Quote from: jobotic on April 01, 2021, 11:18:13 AM
Dig the people quoting The Matrix dialogue in the comments.

I mean that's quite an embarrassing thing to do isn't it? They know it's a silly film don't they? Might as well quote "Babe, Pig in the City".

"That'll do, 'vid. That'll do." (is probably what they say after a triumphant maskless crusade)

Quote from: Blue Jam on May 07, 2021, 09:19:55 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-57023017

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE

It does have a whiff of "Boaty McBoatface" about it but it's sort of sweet. Even if it does look a bit like a supercilious duck.

Pauline Walnuts

Fr.Bigley

That woman really is the most self absorbed, deplorable thing Hollywood ever shat out. I wish Se7en was a documentary.

Kankurette

OH NO NOT THE BREAD!!!!

Christ, Gwyneth, no-one cares.

frajer

Yeah I laughed too but lads, Bread was her dog.