Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:42:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The worst responses to the coronavirus

Started by Fambo Number Mive, March 17, 2020, 11:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajsmith2

Passed a guy (for the second time) in Wishaw today with a T - Shirt which read on the back

'IF YOU'RE STAYING INDOORS BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT TOLD YOU TO: AREN'T YOU GLAD THEY DIDN'T TELL YOU TO START SUCKING COCK??'

JamesTC

BlodwynPig

frajer

Quote from: ajsmith2 on May 13, 2021, 01:20:16 PM
Passed a guy (for the second time) in Wishaw today with a T - Shirt which read on the back

'IF YOU'RE STAYING INDOORS BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT TOLD YOU TO: AREN'T YOU GLAD THEY DIDN'T TELL YOU TO START SUCKING COCK??'

Didn't even know Laurence Fox was still allowed out. Suppose those bins aren't going to root through themselves.

Drygate

Does he just lean up against people's windows so they can see his t-shirt from indoors?

Fambo Number Mive

That T-shirt is such a lazy opinion. It's not like the government just said one day "Everyone needs to stay indoors because of a virus", there was clear evidence of the dangers of covid and how action needed to be urgently taken before March 23rd for anyone who watched the news or knew people in countries such as Italy or China. Ironically, the government were far slower to tell people to socially distance than they should have been, and were far too quick to unlock. All the COVID deniers trying to claim Johnson and his government love lockdowns are laughable, the government never wanted to lockdown and were late doing so three times.

If people are all sheep who do whatever the government wants than why doesn't everyone vote Tory and just agree with what Johnson farts out? I think there is a need among many of these people to feel like they are "the resistance" or something when all they are doing is helping COVID-19.

I imagine all the COVID deniers and W Rose types are handy for the government as they make them look tougher on COVID than they actually were.

jobotic

And of course accusing the government of fascism because they reluctantly introduced a lockdown (which has finished) distracts from their real fascist actions - which Covid denialists mostly love.

idunnosomename

Quote from: ajsmith2 on May 13, 2021, 01:20:16 PM

thats no way to get your cock sucked

Kankurette

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 13, 2021, 01:57:58 PM
That T-shirt is such a lazy opinion. It's not like the government just said one day "Everyone needs to stay indoors because of a virus", there was clear evidence of the dangers of covid and how action needed to be urgently taken before March 23rd for anyone who watched the news or knew people in countries such as Italy or China. Ironically, the government were far slower to tell people to socially distance than they should have been, and were far too quick to unlock. All the COVID deniers trying to claim Johnson and his government love lockdowns are laughable, the government never wanted to lockdown and were late doing so three times.

If people are all sheep who do whatever the government wants than why doesn't everyone vote Tory and just agree with what Johnson farts out? I think there is a need among many of these people to feel like they are "the resistance" or something when all they are doing is helping COVID-19.

I imagine all the COVID deniers and W Rose types are handy for the government as they make them look tougher on COVID than they actually were.
This. And anyone who thinks people who wear masks, observe social distancing etc. are Tories can fuck right off. I hate Johnson and I hate the Tories and the reason why I do those things has nothing to do with them.

If they want to protest something, how about the anti-protest bill? Or the government's continued support of Israel while Palestinians continue to suffer and die? But then that would require effort, I guess.

jobotic

Here's a worthwhile protest. I have no doubt that the vast majority of anti-lockdown/mask/vax twats would not approve of this.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/may/13/glasgow-residents-surround-and-block-immigration-van-from-leaving-street

Kankurette

Quote from: jobotic on May 13, 2021, 03:12:05 PM
Here's a worthwhile protest. I have no doubt that the vast majority of anti-lockdown/mask/vax twats would not approve of this.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/may/13/glasgow-residents-surround-and-block-immigration-van-from-leaving-street
Now this? This is actual fascism. The fuzz, I mean, not the protestors.

olliebean

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 13, 2021, 01:57:58 PM

But what if the government told you that scientific opinion said that the best way to protect yourself against covid was by sucking cock?

All Surrogate

Quote from: olliebean on May 13, 2021, 06:59:20 PM
But what if the government told you that scientific opinion said that the best way to protect yourself against covid was by sucking cock?

Then I'm laughing ... which is quite a trick, given the circumstances.

idunnosomename

it's hard to laugh with a cock in your mouth. said your mum

Drygate

Quote from: olliebean on May 13, 2021, 06:59:20 PM

I think you might be on to something:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2021/may/13/is-oral-sex-more-covid-safe-than-kissing-the-expert-guide-to-a-horny-healthy-summer

JamesTC

I keep telling ladies that my cock has antibodies but none of them want to suck it :(

BritishHobo

Just seen a massive anti-mask/anti-lockdown march in Cardiff city centre. Genuinely brilliant experience standing by the side of the road wearing my mask, getting patronising shakes of the head, and garbled abuse. I would have stayed all day if I could.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: BritishHobo on May 15, 2021, 01:50:44 PM
Just seen a massive anti-mask/anti-lockdown march in Cardiff city centre. Genuinely brilliant experience standing by the side of the road wearing my mask, getting patronising shakes of the head, and garbled abuse. I would have stayed all day if I could.

The Labour Party want to appeal to these people, not you.

Kankurette

Quote from: BritishHobo on May 15, 2021, 01:50:44 PM
And again: what the actual fuck are these idiots playing at? Lockdown is being eased off even more next week.

Zetetic

I've not seen anything about the march that BritishHobo mentions, although I'll confess that I've largely stayed out of the centre today.

(There was a large Solidarity with Palestine march as well.)

BlodwynPig

Saw a massive march of viruses in Bradford in protest of human idiots.

JamesTC

Quote from: Kankurette on May 15, 2021, 07:38:12 PM
And again: what the actual fuck are these idiots playing at? Lockdown is being eased off even more next week.

BritishHobo

Quote from: Zetetic on May 15, 2021, 07:50:33 PM
I've not seen anything about the march that BritishHobo mentions, although I'll confess that I've largely stayed out of the centre today.

(There was a large Solidarity with Palestine march as well.)

Not sure where they started or ended, but they were marching down Working Street towards The Hayes around early afternoon and there were, distressingly, fucking loads of them.

I actually found myself getting unexpectedly riled up, and shouting back at several of them - and I'm quite a meek little boy. Several snide-looking arseholes giving people looks of mock-sympathy, shouting about how we were all sheep, imprisoned by the government, and they were so sorry for us. Motioning to take your masks off, as if they were liberating a concentration camp instead of just looking down on other people for caring about public health. One guy emerged from the march to make an impassioned speech to people sat at tables in front of Queen's Arcade - but he couldn't really think of anything to say after "the government let you do this!", so he scurried back into the throng. Signs saying "I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." Two women chanting "fuck the system!" One man who thought he was hilarious shouted "ONE MASK ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO WEAR FIVE!" in my face, so I thanked him for his advice.

Felt really fired up. If my girlfriend hadn't pushed for us to move on I think I would have stayed there, shouting irrationally at them, wasting my time like arguing on Twitter. Sadly I didn't see about the Palestine march until I got home, else I would have tried to find it and add to a constructive voice.

Zetetic

jobotic

For all their "freedom from government tyranny" nonsense the anti-mask twats will have full government indulgence and approval, unlike those opposed to Israeli state murder.

BlodwynPig

Kankurette

Quote from: BritishHobo on May 15, 2021, 10:26:41 PM
Not sure where they started or ended, but they were marching down Working Street towards The Hayes around early afternoon and there were, distressingly, fucking loads of them.

I actually found myself getting unexpectedly riled up, and shouting back at several of them - and I'm quite a meek little boy. Several snide-looking arseholes giving people looks of mock-sympathy, shouting about how we were all sheep, imprisoned by the government, and they were so sorry for us. Motioning to take your masks off, as if they were liberating a concentration camp instead of just looking down on other people for caring about public health. One guy emerged from the march to make an impassioned speech to people sat at tables in front of Queen's Arcade - but he couldn't really think of anything to say after "the government let you do this!", so he scurried back into the throng. Signs saying "I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." Two women chanting "fuck the system!" One man who thought he was hilarious shouted "ONE MASK ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO WEAR FIVE!" in my face, so I thanked him for his advice.

Felt really fired up. If my girlfriend hadn't pushed for us to move on I think I would have stayed there, shouting irrationally at them, wasting my time like arguing on Twitter. Sadly I didn't see about the Palestine march until I got home, else I would have tried to find it and add to a constructive voice.
There's a march for an actual important cause going on, against actual human rights abuses, and these fucking idiots would rather shout abuse at people for wearing masks. Mind you, knowing anti-maskers, if they did join the Palestine march it would be for...ulterior motives, shall we say.

Ooh, you're not wearing a bit of cloth on your face. So fucking brave.

BritishHobo

I panicked for a moment when I heard about the Palestine march, irrationally thinking 'fucking hell, what if I was shouting at the wrong march?' Two freedom marches on one street (this was exactly where I encountered the anti-mask march, coming the other direction) on the same day is confusing. There should definitely be a rule that the march actually calling for freedom gets the city to themselves, while the march comparing lockdowns to Nuremberg have to march in a circle in someone's back garden.

Fambo Number Mive

The 1% are once again "fuck you, I've got mine"

QuoteWealthy people have so far spent more than £1bn on superyachts in 2021 as they seek to escape Covid lockdowns and travel restrictions, according to a luxury lifestyle publisher.

Boat International said the surge is set to make this year the biggest yet in terms of second-hand sales.

But Oxfam said it was "obscene" that such wealth was not spent on vaccines.

For the cost of those superyachts, the population of Nepal could be fully vaccinated, the charity said...

bgmnts

Not even joking when I say they all drown. Fuck the cunts.