Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:16:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The worst responses to the coronavirus

Started by Fambo Number Mive, March 17, 2020, 11:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gilbertharding

Yep. I was thinking I should get a blood donor appointment booked. They told me to cancel mine after my bike crash last year, wait until I was fit.

They must need blood quite badly now.

paruses

Do you think Enfield MPS people ate that cake or are just saying they did and it went straight in the bin?

If they're out fining people for standing in groups of more than 2 but eating cake brought in by some random they need to take a long hard look at themselves.

https://twitter.com/MPSEnfield/status/1243988461465604096

kalowski

Quote from: phantom_power on March 29, 2020, 06:11:44 PM
Are you quoting that for the initial incident or the fuck-awful "not a racist but" racist replies?
Both

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 28, 2020, 11:46:46 AM

Would it be unreasonable to say that anyone who uses that many exclamation marks is unfit to govern?

weekender

Phillips is only interested in her own profile.

Norton Canes

Channel 4 logo ident thing in the top right of the screen now says 'STAY AT HOME'. Fuck the very fuck off, Channel 4.

momatt

Quote from: Norton Canes on March 30, 2020, 12:39:13 PM
Channel 4 logo ident thing in the top right of the screen now says 'STAY AT HOME'. Fuck the very fuck off, Channel 4.

Sounds reasonable to me.

Zetetic

bgmnts

Orban is a bit of a knob though to br fair.

Wonderful Butternut

Urinal Cake

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-30/man-accused-of-raping-women-in-coronavirus-quarantine/12101692?pfmredir=sm
QuoteMan 'posing as a police officer' charged with rape of two women in coronavirus isolation at Adelaide hotels
This is breakdown of society stuff.

flotemysost

Sometimes, for a bit of light entertainment/masochism, I like to read the comments section on Yahoo! News. Today's offerings (under a video of quite a lot of people getting off a Tube at North Acton) did not disappoint:

They are all illegal immigrants , now is the time for the border forces to check everybody getting off the tube . That should cut the numbers drastically .

If they do not lock London down they are going to be the carriers killing tens of thousands of people.How many of them are actually going to work when everywhere except supermarkets and chemists are supposed to be shut .I have not been to the big #$%$ heap for a while but I can guarantee all the Asian shops and polish shops will be open for buisness

Plague Rats. Sickening that we are shouted at to 'stay at home' and face HOURS in the freezing cold to get any shopping, whilst London is a joke, (and then they let them out of London to infect the rest of the country).

Khan encouraging corvid 19 by cutting tube services and forcing crowded carriages !! This gives him a weapon to aim at the government in his quest for the islamification of Londonistan !!

Why not take the car? Driving in London has never been as easy as it is now!

Quote from: Urinal Cake on March 30, 2020, 09:58:25 PM
https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-30/man-accused-of-raping-women-in-coronavirus-quarantine/12101692?pfmredir=smThis is breakdown of society stuff.

Fuck, this is awful. :(

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Nigel Fuckface Farage making a whole video about how the lockdown is just the power-tripping government putting the country under house arrest is pretty good

get COVID-19 Nigel and then talk

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Urinal Cake on March 30, 2020, 09:58:25 PM
https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-30/man-accused-of-raping-women-in-coronavirus-quarantine/12101692?pfmredir=smThis is breakdown of society stuff.

I thought the irredeemable scum stealing nurses bikes was bad enough :(

There was also a report of several murders going on in households because people are getting so sick of being cooped up with each other. Christ, it's only been a week...

FredNurke

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on March 31, 2020, 01:05:56 AM
Nigel Fuckface Farage making a whole video about how the lockdown is just the power-tripping government putting the country under house arrest is pretty good

get COVID-19 Nigel and then talk

Or preferably, get it and forever hold your peace.

Buelligan

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on March 31, 2020, 11:33:19 AM
I thought the irredeemable scum stealing nurses bikes was bad enough :(

There was also a report of several murders going on in households because people are getting so sick of being cooped up with each other. Christ, it's only been a week...

I think that's pretty normal, it's just that it's getting coverage at the moment because the virus/lockdown angle makes it more interesting and newsworthy in the minds of those that edit the news.

Quote from: the ONSOn average 2 women are murdered every week and 30 men are murdered every year due to domestic violence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_the_United_Kingdom

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Buelligan on March 31, 2020, 11:48:54 AM
I think that's pretty normal, it's just that it's getting coverage at the moment because the virus/lockdown angle makes it more interesting and newsworthy in the minds of those that edit the news.

Had a feeling that might be the case, particularly as the Daily Mail is pushing the story hard...

Buelligan

Yes, it's another, fresh, take on the not my fault, x made me do it.  I'M THE VICTIM HERE11111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

jobotic

Toby Young has really gone for it today. I guess they have to show off more and more to get noticed these days.

buttgammon

Quote from: jobotic on March 31, 2020, 05:51:12 PM
Toby Young has really gone for it today. I guess they have to show off more and more to get noticed these days.

Sad really. Even grifters could end redundant after this.

El Unicornio, mang

My cousin works at a hospital in Cramlington and one of the nurses there came in pretty distressed about being spat at and called a "disease spreader" on her way to work on public transport. I thought this must be some kind of isolated incident involving a crazy person but apparently it's an actual thing going on in the UK right now.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nhs-workers-police-officers-spat-21778278

Sony Walkman Prophecies

Men with no idea how to process their anxiety and alarm and find it easier to lash out in mindless acts of aggression. Sadly all too common, the world over.

imitationleather

So am I allowed to kill my girlfriend while this is all going on or not?

ollyboro

Quote from: imitationleather on March 31, 2020, 07:50:22 PM

As long as you don't drive there to do it, stand at least 2 metres away from any other psychotic cunt in the queue and sing Happy birthday twice, you should be fine.

weekender

Quote from: imitationleather on March 31, 2020, 07:50:22 PM

Yes, the government allowed a parliament motion through which says that anyone can murder anyone, just as long as they do it outside.

What did you think the 30 minutes was for?

JamesTC

30 minutes for running. 60 minutes for walking. Somewhere in between for murdering.

idunnosomename

this will cheer you up re: toby young