Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 06:25:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The worst responses to the coronavirus

Started by Fambo Number Mive, March 17, 2020, 11:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Botherer

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on September 27, 2021, 02:06:16 PM
Nicki Minaj fans protest against the vaccine: https://twitter.com/margieIamuse/status/1438576450802700288

Hard to believe that is 100% real but Minaj does have blood on her hands given how much influence popstars like her have. We should boycott her music.

ah, i see cookdandbombd hasn't come across Black Hammer yet. there's a fucking rabbit hole.

buttgammon

Saw an unmasked man cough and sneeze directly into the palm of his hand on the tram earlier. Suddenly, capital punishment doesn't seem so bad.

Pranet

Bob Moran cartoonist for the Daily Telegraph has been suspended by the paper for this and another follow up tweet where he doubled down.

frajer

"They all do."

Genuinely chilling sentiment Bob, cheers.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: buttgammon on September 27, 2021, 11:18:29 PM
Saw an unmasked man cough and sneeze directly into the palm of his hand on the tram earlier. Suddenly, capital punishment doesn't seem so bad.

At least he used his hand. On the bus today someone seated on the double seat opposite me was coughing unmasked without even putting their hand to their mouth. Each time I see something like this I have to restrain myself from saying "That's why people use masks" and offering them a disposable mask as they might be exempt. Even the exempt people can at least put their hand to their mouth though.

Fambo Number Mive

Why haven't Twitter suspended him for those posts? What the fuck is wrong with people at that company?

Fambo Number Mive

Really hope Dr Clarke does sue Bob

Quote@doctor_oxford
I have never asked anything like this before. But
@bobscartoons
- a cartoonist employed by
@telegraph
- has just openly defamed me, an NHS palliative care doctor, as well as incited hate & abuse. If I sought to crowdfund legal action against him, might you be willing to help me?

https://twitter.com/doctor_oxford/status/1442775233384038400

Fambo Number Mive

There's a website selling fake masks in the USA so people can wear masks that do nothing to protect themselves or others and put others at risk to own the libs.

A: The 'Frame' material is the same for both: 50% polyester / 25% cotton / 25% rayon

Face covering material:

Incognito Mask:  90% nylon / 10% spandex  **extremely soft!!**

Offensively Fake Mask:  100% polyester

All of our masks are proudly made in the USA!

They also sell bottle openers with "Titties" and glasses with "100 things liberals hate about America".

beanheadmcginty

I would always assume that any Telegraph cartoonist is some sort of ancient bitter old bastard who's been churning out unfunny shite for at least half a century, but I just googled Bob Moran and the cunt's only 35.

jenna appleseed

"Freedom fighting" radio station promoting the sending of form letters against vaccines and masks plus mass spreader events of standing in a park hugging while wearing yellow.

Unfortunately the self-proclaimed "freedom fighters" have had to quit selling adverts after failing to find enough "awake" business wanting to advertise on their radio station. Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

https://english909.com/advertise
"Notice: From October 8th 2021,  Freedom Radio will no longer offer advertising opportunities.

Freedom Fighting businesses have made it very clear they wish to continue to spending advertising budgets with Ofcom (Government Regulated) local, community and national radio stations who sadly are the ones spreading propaganda, fear and lies for the last 19 months.

I still believe this is a massive opportunity missed for many businesses, society is moving into two directions and Freedom Fighters are desperately trying to find & support 'awake' businesses with pretty much the same mind set. We are a radio station thats growing in numbers everyday, with over 24,000 listeners tuning in every week.

Much of my time was spent emailing, calling and responding to emails with very little success, in some cases a handful of business became aggressive, threatening and abusive. I tried to offer an alternative but many are still happy with the current MSM by financially supporting them. We even had a Freedom Fighter who assisted calling and emailing business, she had spent the last few years fighting cancer, she offered to help and sadly she was also verbally abused. "

Fambo Number Mive

Be interesting to know whether the "Freedom Fighter" with cancer also ignored the advice of medical professionals when it came to fighting cancer.

steveh

This is apparently a real thing and mandatory for music lessons in Hong Kong:

via https://twitter.com/bencowling88/status/1442602134411882498

Dex Sawash

Zoot from Dr Teeth and tbe Electric Mayhem is looking well

Dayraven

QuoteThis is apparently a real thing
The text is Japanese rather than Chinese (as it has katakana characters), so it's not even limited to one country.

Kankurette

Quote from: steveh on September 30, 2021, 10:14:09 AM

via https://twitter.com/bencowling88/status/1442602134411882498
I wonder if they have a tuba one. Tuba mouthpieces are pretty big so trying to fit one in would be awkward.

olliebean

Apart from the flute, which is closed-ended, won't the other end of the instrument just act as a diffuser for the virus?

jamiefairlie

Quote from: olliebean on September 30, 2021, 05:55:09 PM
Apart from the flute, which is closed-ended, won't the other end of the instrument just act as a diffuser for the virus?

It has an N95 nanofilter installed.

flotemysost

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on September 28, 2021, 06:18:58 PM
At least he used his hand. On the bus today someone seated on the double seat opposite me was coughing unmasked without even putting their hand to their mouth. Each time I see something like this I have to restrain myself from saying "That's why people use masks" and offering them a disposable mask as they might be exempt. Even the exempt people can at least put their hand to their mouth though.

I've seen loads of people on the train pull their mask down in order to cough/sneeze, wipe their nose with their hand, then put it back. I'm sure it's nothing more than absent-mindedness - it does feel unnatural to be coughing or sneezing into something which then remains over your face, as instinctively you want that stuff to be far away from you, but sometimes you do want to remind people that it's there to do a job. More infuriating are the people who deliberately pull down/remove their masks the second they've crossed the threshold into a shop/train etc. like it's just this abritary object for gaining entry and not something that needs to stay in place in order to do its job. Not that anyone's checking anyway.

Quote from: steveh on September 30, 2021, 10:14:09 AM

Someone I work with is in a choir and apparently they don this slightly sinister plague doctor-like getup for practice:

jamiefairlie

Quote from: flotemysost on September 30, 2021, 10:38:04 PM
I've seen loads of people on the train pull their mask down in order to cough/sneeze, wipe their nose with their hand, then put it back. I'm sure it's nothing more than absent-mindedness - it does feel unnatural to be coughing or sneezing into something which then remains over your face, as instinctively you want that stuff to be far away from you, but sometimes you do want to remind people that it's there to do a job. More infuriating are the people who deliberately pull down/remove their masks the second they've crossed the threshold into a shop/train etc. like it's just this abritary object for gaining entry and not something that needs to stay in place in order to do its job. Not that anyone's checking anyway.

Someone I work with is in a choir and apparently they don this slightly sinister plague doctor-like getup for practice:

The fuck's it done to her eyes????

Mister Six

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on September 27, 2021, 02:06:16 PM
Nicki Minaj fans protest against the vaccine: https://twitter.com/margieIamuse/status/1438576450802700288

Hard to believe that is 100% real but Minaj does have blood on her hands given how much influence popstars like her have. We should boycott her music.

mothman

Norton Canes

Oh come on, everyone knows Rorschach uses lower case vowels in his diary

buttgammon

Quote from: Kankurette on October 06, 2021, 08:25:09 PM
Callum Robinson has had COVID TWICE and the stupid twat still doesn't want to get jabbed.

At least Wolves and Liverpool are sensible.

The stupid twat has actually been a bit lucky, in that repeatedly having the virus means he's going to be able to do a lot of stuff that would normally require vaccination (in that proof of recovery can be used for things like travel).

Fambo Number Mive

bgmnts

Hope all these cunts get paralysed after a really vad reaction to covid and end up taking their own lives.