Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:55:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The worst responses to the coronavirus

Started by Fambo Number Mive, March 17, 2020, 11:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frajer

I wish the mum had just driven through them all. And then the doctors say to the protestors they have a jab that makes broken arms and legs all better, but since they know they're so antivax they respected their wishes and tipped it all down the sink instead.

Kankurette

Every single one of those antivaxx twats deserves to be in pain for the rest of their lives. Refusing to have the jab is bad enough. Stopping a vulnerable person having it is criminal.

beanheadmcginty

We could club together and pay Alex Jones a couple of grand to claim that you can cure covid by pressing your face into a belt sander, then just let the internet do its work.
Also, make sure to open a belt sander shop at the same time.

buttgammon

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on October 09, 2021, 04:21:13 PM
Anti vaxxers being absolute vile cunts again: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-58856068

If they didn't pose a grave risk to others in doing so, I'd be delighted to see these fuckers not get vaccinated against a dangerous illness.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: steveh on September 30, 2021, 10:14:09 AM
This is apparently a real thing and mandatory for music lessons in Hong Kong:

via https://twitter.com/bencowling88/status/1442602134411882498

Having that sax player for an avatar later

beanheadmcginty

Cerys

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on October 10, 2021, 02:39:45 AM
Having that sax player for an avatar later

There's something very Hieronymus Bosch about that photo.

Fambo Number Mive

In California, they have the following law:

QuoteThe law, which takes effect immediately, makes it a misdemeanor to harass, intimidate, injure or obstruct people on their way to get a COVID-19 or any other kind of vaccine, punishable by a maximum $1,000 fine and/or up to six months in jail.

Would like to see something like this brought in in the UK (of course it will never happen). If people want to protest about the vaccine like fuckwits, they can do it away from a vaccination location.

Chedney Honks

Oh, it turns out we should have locked down earlier after all?

😂😂😂

jobotic

Heads won't roll

Better luck next time chaps . Hurrah!

SpiderChrist

Thinking about just fucking it off and going to gigs, get Covid, get it over with. At least when I'm dead I won't have to get up in the fucking morning and face all this shit over and over again. Knowing my luck I'll just get a mild case and survive.

buttgammon

There was a bloke on the bus who had his mask over his eyes and kept hacking catarrh into a filthy tissue.

Ferris

Quote from: buttgammon on October 13, 2021, 06:53:11 PM
There was a bloke on the bus who had his mask over his eyes and kept hacking catarrh into a filthy tissue.

Dom Joly has let himself go.

buttgammon

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on October 13, 2021, 08:04:03 PM
Dom Joly has let himself go.

It was only the blaring Nokia ringtone that gave him away.

mothman

I could easily imagine that turd reprising his one joke (again) "HELLO?! I'VE GOT THE 'VID!!"

Ferris

It is a bit sad that Balls of Steel would have been a more contemporaneous reference but that's the way it goes.

Fambo Number Mive

One of the  "activists" was a former paramedic as well.

I do wonder whether people like that believe what they are saying or if they are just trolling. I know anti-vaxxers come out with all sorts of rubbish, but bringing the Pope and some code into it.

Cuellar

QuoteThe activists were identified online as Michael Chaves, a 55-year-old former paramedic, and Jamie Freeman, self-described as a 'reality destroyer'.

Totally Mexico

Chedney Honks

They're the left behind, frightened, impotent no-hopers of society clinging to a framework of reality they can cope with.

Because I'm a compassionate person, I feel sorry for them on some level.

Because a number of my family members, my friends and my friends' family members have died or been long-term damaged by Covid, I wouldn't care at all if they also died.

SpiderChrist

I hope they all get Covid and it fucking destroys them.

Sebastian Cobb

The latest unlikely covidiot seems to be the dnb producer Dom and Roland, I'd have created a thread but I also kind of think I could count on one hand how many people know who he is here.

https://twitter.com/domandroland/status/1468925528870731776

He did some weird eugenicist stuff under the guise of 'just asking questions' a while back too. Definitely on the fringes of going full tin-foil.

monkfromhavana

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on December 11, 2021, 04:35:36 PMThe latest unlikely covidiot seems to be the dnb producer Dom and Roland, I'd have created a thread but I also kind of think I could count on one hand how many people know who he is here.

https://twitter.com/domandroland/status/1468925528870731776

He did some weird eugenicist stuff under the guise of 'just asking questions' a while back too. Definitely on the fringes of going full tin-foil.

I'd say that about 80% of all producers/DJs of any form of rave music are either COVID skeptic or Freeeeeeeeedom types.

SpiderChrist

Quote from: monkfromhavana on December 11, 2021, 08:29:28 PMI'd say that about 80% of all producers/DJs of any form of rave music are either COVID skeptic or Freeeeeeeeedom types.

Videos of Danny Rampling with the word "Convid" in the title have started appearing in an acquaintance's Facebook feed.

Sonny_Jim

Klara Sjoberg

Sebastian Cobb

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: monkfromhavana on December 11, 2021, 08:29:28 PMI'd say that about 80% of all producers/DJs of any form of rave music are either COVID skeptic or Freeeeeeeeedom types.

What's interesting is it seems to be the ones who were the most enthusiastic and simpering 'PLUR' or 'love and light' types that end up going all hateful and racist years later. Mistabishi is probably the most prominent example. Someone who apparently got the cold shoulder from the squat party scene for poor personal hygiene.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

I assume they're all on a massive ecstacy comedown.