Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:21:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The worst responses to the coronavirus

Started by Fambo Number Mive, March 17, 2020, 11:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Quote from: Wonderful Butternut on April 03, 2020, 04:17:01 PM
The fact that you, as people resident in mainland Britain, are referring to a DUP Councillor as Irish would probably really piss him off if he knew.

Therefore, please keep doing it.
the island over there is ireland

Cerys

Quote from: Barry Admin on April 03, 2020, 10:26:03 AM
Trying to take a CaB break but thought this was astomishing. Nightt before last some guy went out and smashed my ingress build at 3am. This essentially means walking and driving round the entire estate and surrounding area and having to get a torch out to go through a mucky meadow. This quite obviously upset me when I was in hospital and full of morphine last year as it fucks with your emotions, so they're trying to recreate that and get a good reaction out of me.[NB]as I said before, they also had one of the guys sat outside my hospital trying to wake me at 2am with phone notifications.[/NB] Also I'm OCD and probably a bit autistic so can really dislike change. Couldn't care less though, game is shit now and just gives me something to do as I walk each day, I'm only still hanging in to get a certain badge.

I'm leaving it down and not retaliating, they're literally putting lives at risk. Every night since this started they've been trying to get a reaction out of me, even more than usual, it's just tragic. Breaking the lockdown by fielding over me just so I have to walk miles if I want to take it down.

There's one narcissistic guy in the community who really took against me as I left his community (about two years ago) rather than join in with the saftey in numbers bullying there, despite knowing I'd then become the next target. He's clearly an NPD and spends his days ignoring his wife and three kids so he can manipulate these young guys who seek his approval into doing stuff like this. [NB]Guy is a complete coward who won't do anything himself. Had two weird brothers out for hours in the neighboring town here on Wednesday, trying to bother the other main guy he's obsessed with, a hilarious older bloke I love.[/NB] They walked around for hours in the daytime just playing the game like normal, and even stopped to smash my mates couchie while fielding over him. I mean, yikes. It's well known that he secretly hates all these guys who run about sucking him off too. The sort of reckless shit that's going on at the minute is just gross. They can't play the game competitively at all, so instead prioritise trying to annoy and stalk people, and they're still out every day, driving round the whole of NI trying to accomplish this. This guy who was out at 3am has never even met me, yet was dying to have me out fixing stuff while I was still on crutches. Sad, wreckless little bullying cunts.

Anonymous tip-off time?

buttgammon

imitationleather

He looks about 80 years old. I would be a bit more concered about catching covid if I were him.

Being an unrelenting hottakesmith on twitter seems like a tiring and empty existence. Surely any other job would be more fulfilling.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on April 06, 2020, 02:41:40 AM

I don't know if you tried to get a 9 pack of Andrex in Belarus in January 1945, but let me tell you it wasn't as easy as this guy is making out.

H-O-W-L

Jockice

Boris Johnson's response hasn't been very good.

Fambo Number Mive

wooders1978

The Boris thread on this forum if it's not already been mentioned

BlodwynPig

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: wooders1978 on April 07, 2020, 09:55:22 PM
The Boris thread on this forum if it's not already been mentioned
The Boris thread is British pluck, spunk, irreverence, and humour at its best. I'm sure the Queen is reading and laughing, and if you don't laugh too you're worse than Donald Tusk.

buzby

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 07, 2020, 10:53:05 PM
His PiFs are fantastic! Love the synth sting at the end
You do know that's the actual sting from the Protect And Survive PIFs I assume? Written by Roger Limb from the BBC Radiophonic Workshop. He also did the music for Look And Read, which famously has a cameo in Threads.

Fambo Number Mive

Kryton

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 07, 2020, 10:53:05 PM
His PiFs are fantastic! Love the synth sting at the end

Watch his Greenhouse one, the stuff of nightmares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcccCl2wpOo&t=234s

(soz off topic).

Noonling

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 08, 2020, 01:40:05 PM
"Holding the government to account is bad" says establishment commentator: https://twitter.com/JohnRentoul/status/1247565360431280140

RUNNING SCARED LITTLE JOHN, YOU MAGGOT CUNT PLAGUE FUCKER

BlodwynPig

Quote from: buzby on April 08, 2020, 10:37:01 AM
You do know that's the actual sting from the Protect And Survive PIFs I assume? Written by Roger Limb from the BBC Radiophonic Workshop. He also did the music for Look And Read, which famously has a cameo in Threads.

I guessed as much, but still beautiful in the hands of Quentin

as for Bill Mitchell - I am assuming a spoof? that payoff is glorious. The RICH MAN CORNERED

Noonling

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 08, 2020, 01:59:09 PM
I guessed as much, but still beautiful in the hands of Quentin

as for Bill Mitchell - I am assuming a spoof? that payoff is glorious. The RICH MAN CORNERED

The account is real, and for my own peace of mind I searched his tweets: all of the above are real and are still up.

His tweets are currently going with "the death toll numbers are faked". God this is the best Twitter account of all time.

bgmnts

The Sun's video on youtube being titled "Does China owe the world billions due to COVID?"

'sake

Deyv

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy The Sun. I will do the next best thing...block it's youtube account.

kittens

Sony Walkman Prophecies

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 08, 2020, 01:40:05 PM
"Holding the government to account is bad" says establishment commentator: https://twitter.com/JohnRentoul/status/1247565360431280140

Journalism no longer exists in this country.

Sony Walkman Prophecies

Quote from: Noonling on April 08, 2020, 02:10:41 PM
The account is real, and for my own peace of mind I searched his tweets: all of the above are real and are still up.

His tweets are currently going with "the death toll numbers are faked". God this is the best Twitter account of all time.

But at least we're better than that.

Fambo Number Mive

Passport Office staff being asked to go back to work: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52219930

I can't imagine there are large numbers of passport applications at the moment. I get they are essential ID documents but still.

QuoteSources at the Public and Commercial Services Union said up to 2,000 staff would be asked to go back in, with 500 in offices at any one time...One source said they and their colleagues were happy for a skeleton staff to process applications needed for ID purposes, especially when the applicants were doctors or nurses.

However, they are now dealing with requests for passports before holidays over Easter, but the shutdown of most air travel meant they were no longer urgent, the source said.

A key computer system they use cannot be installed on laptops and security measures make it difficult for operation staff to work from home.