Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:48:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The worst responses to the coronavirus

Started by Fambo Number Mive, March 17, 2020, 11:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: buttgammon on March 20, 2020, 09:25:34 AM
A load of surgical masks got stolen from a cancer hospital here. Lo and behold, some fucker was flogging masks on Grafton Street a day or two later.

Put that fucker on cleaning duty in the cancer ward (after testing they are COVID free)

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on March 20, 2020, 10:12:15 AM
Many thanks to the BBC for giving him a platform on their flagship news programme. Really fucking helpful, lads.

He's a puppet celebrity now. In the BBC's minds "Man of the (Lower) People. Someone WE wouldn't necessarily agree with, but someone who gets the clicks"

Buelligan

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 20, 2020, 10:03:11 AM
BBC News:
QuoteThe boss of one of the UK's biggest pub chains is keeping its pubs open despite the government's advice to avoid pubs.

Wetherspoon's chairman Tim Martin told the BBC a shutdown in the face of coronavirus would be "over the top".

He said a sensible balance was for pubs to open but to implement "social distancing" measures, like no standing at the bar...

The man's an appalling imbecile.  When speaking about the government's loan to businesses he said

Quote...this is a third of a trillion that's going to be spent, so of course, the country can eventually run out of money.

He actually said that.

Fambo Number Mive

Fraudsters and scammers taking advantage of the coronavirus pandemic:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51964507

Including seized hand sanitizer with an ingredient banned for human use.

Sheffield Wednesday

Should just burn their hands pink with a Bunsen on blue flame and put a flap of Kraft cheese on the hand, put the hand between two bread and eat the hand.

Inspector Norse

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on March 20, 2020, 10:29:17 PM
Britannia Hotels make staff redundant and homeless.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-51972372

Yeah I saw that too.

One of the most baffling things about it is that nobody in management seems to have paused a moment and said "um... how's this going to play if the press get a hold of it?".

Urinal Cake

Right now it's easy to hide in the crowd of cunts acting like cunts.

kalowski

Inspector Norse

idunnosomename

the lovechild of father jack and beavis

Deyv

Went into a Wetherspoons once and when I asked for a clean glass Tim Martin spat in one, growling "here you go, your majesty!" Probably should've drawn the line at that point.

I'm probably in a minority but I don't like this guy at all.

Beagle 2

Quote from: Buelligan on March 20, 2020, 10:24:08 AM

The man's an appalling imbecile.

I don't know why that made me laugh quite so much. It's just an absolutely perfect description. People try to hard with these things, just go for appalling imbecile, that's what he is, an appalling imbecile.

kalowski

batwings

The thick Exeter-from-This-Island-Earth-looking motherfucker.

Done before the 80% wages announcement apparently.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 20, 2020, 05:32:41 PM
Fraudsters and scammers taking advantage of the coronavirus pandemic:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51964507

Including seized hand sanitizer with an ingredient banned for human use.

Literally bottom of the barrel worst living creatures in existence. I'm sure they'll justify it to themselves somehow though "I was just trying to be an entrepreneur!", "it's a dog eat dog world!" etc or more likely they're too sociopathic to care.

jobotic

phes

Checked out prosecco section while I was buying myself a couple of bottles of red and some bourbon to squirrel away. Those fuckers who cleared out all the bog roll and hand sanitizer to sell on at vastly inflated prices are about to realise they made the wrong investment

Poobum

I got a bottle of Cointreau, never drunk Cointreau in my life. I am now sat drinking Cointreau. When the looters come I'll be sat drinking Cointreau, dressed in leather, blue crowbar at my side. They'll soon realise the strange sado-sexual dance they've gotten themselves into.   

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Poobum on March 21, 2020, 01:10:15 PM
I got a bottle of Cointreau, never drunk Cointreau in my life. I am now sat drinking Cointreau. When the looters come I'll be sat drinking Cointreau, dressed in leather, blue crowbar at my side. They'll soon realise the strange sado-sexual dance they've gotten themselves into.

you're the looter

Fambo Number Mive

Bently Sheds

This cunting shit appearing in my Facebook feed. Can't even summon the energy to argue the points made...
Fuckin' fuck the fuck off with that shit.

He really does look like Jimmy Savile, doesn't he?

phes

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 21, 2020, 05:33:55 PM
Costa Coffee management accused of ignoring staff concerns about remaining open: https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/18324288.costa-still-open---staff-want-close/

Not only that but their campaign to bolster brand visibility through free social media advertising by giving free coffee to NHS staff is going down swimmingly. Twitter tonight is a stream of mentally incompetent NHS staff standing at work and rubbing the diseased item on their face and uniform while shitting on about how amazing Costa are. They got it from some poor COVID riddled cunt who just has had to serve 200 people in a hospital and who will be using a ventilator made from Costa cups in about a fortnight

gib

Family a few doors down, the youngest son turned 18 today so they're all down the pub having a family & friends party.

grainger

Quote from: Better Midlands on March 21, 2020, 08:20:41 AM

Many people love him, sadly. My parents-in-law (not big Twitter users) were following him on Twitter to stay informed on Brexit. See also the small crowds who turned up to his in-pub Brexit "debates" to listen to someone telling them what they wanted to hear (and who followed him to the "only people who agree with me allowed" follow-up chats).