Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:16:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

All right lads here's the plan

Started by popcorn, March 17, 2020, 01:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

What a half-baked plan. More like ; if you ask me.

Lemming

Alright, let's just run over it one more time to make sure we're all clear.

Lemming

So as soon as we enter the Third Phase, we branch into two teams, right? Team A will carry out Sub-Plan 2A and Team B is to carry out Sub-Plan 4F (but switching to Sub-Plan 5E in the event of emergency). Think I've got it now, good to go!

pancreas

... and then we watch and laugh as Richard Osman is buggered to death by an android.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Legend Gary has his semi up your colon

Ferris

Quote from: Lemming on March 17, 2020, 06:51:35 PM
So as soon as we enter the Third Phase, we branch into two teams, right? Team A will carry out Sub-Plan 2A and Team B is to carry out Sub-Plan 4F (but switching to Sub-Plan 5E in the event of emergency). Think I've got it now, good to go!

Well hang on, if you split it like that then who's going to release the flare so we know to prepare our team signals?

...sorry, just run this by me one more time.

Sebastian Cobb

We should have codenames. I can be q-balls.

Ferris

I thought popcorn was q-balls?

Wait hold on, who am I?

Edit: shit sorry to use your non-codename, popcorn. Oh I've done it again. Fuck.

Ferris

pancreas

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on March 18, 2020, 12:13:13 AM
Really confused now tbh

Not sure you should be involved in the plan. You don't really understand the first thing about it.

Ferris

Quote from: pancreas on March 18, 2020, 12:37:44 AM
Not sure you should be involved in the plan. You don't really understand the first thing about it.

[to audience] little does he know, this was all part of the plan!

[to panc] oh err yes mate, maybe you're right, perhaps I'll just go home eh?

*chuckles*

popcorn

Fucking hell lads let's get it together.

First, Ferris will whisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisper then pancreas will whisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisper while I whisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisper

pancreas

YOU WANNA KNOW THE PLAN?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE PLAN.

Ferris

Ok but can I wear clothes for this? I think it'll attract less attention. You can do what you like.

Kryton

Quote from: pancreas on March 18, 2020, 11:18:34 PM
YOU WANNA KNOW THE PLAN?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE PLAN.

Unless the plan is pan handling. Handily enough.

popcorn

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on March 18, 2020, 11:19:49 PM
Ok but can I wear clothes for this? I think it'll attract less attention. You can do what you like.

Oh, hang on a minute everyone, sorry to put the brakes on this very important plan for just a wee moment, but apparently Ferris here has some sort of problem with our naked bodies?

Ferris

Oh it's all about you, isn't it?

I wanted to hide all my green day tattoos, but I suppose that cat is out of the bag now.

Pink Gregory

Hey!

Fellas!

We got troubles, right?

evilcommiedictator

The first rule of Plan Club, is that you don't talk about Plan Club (but do it anyway and get all of your mates to join)

Ferris

I'll be honest - I'm completely lost now.