Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:14:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Legend Gary (2019)

Started by Mister Six, March 18, 2020, 06:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Six

Legend Gary
Paperback - April 25, 2019
by S. A. Check  (Author)

Some family secrets are shocking. Gary's are downright legendary. What kid wouldn't want a family who hunts monsters in their spare time? Yeah, that's what Gary thought too. His life was going pretty great until his dad mysteriously vanished into the desert, and his grandpa went a little extra off the deep end. That was five years ago. Now, Gary's just trying to survive eighth-grade and figure out what Mary, his best friend, is hiding from him in that spooky old house she calls home. As if his life needed to get any stranger, a living tornado pays him a visit one morning in the school bathroom with a birthday gift from his long-lost dad. The one present Gary never expected was the Legend Diary, an ancient book passed down by generations to keep the tales of a nation in check. Unfortunately, the living shadow, Dastard Black, has his own plans to use the book to unleash an army of nightmares into Gary's world. Finding an unexpected friend in the folk hero Jesse James, their search for Gary's father leads them into the paths of the escaped fables of Cordwood Pete, the Jersey Devil, the Headless Horseman, skinwalkers, satyrs, and more. In a final stand against the legion of shadows, it's up to Gary to save his family, his friends, and himself, by learning what it means to be a true guardian of legends.

Something for a CaB book club? No word on whether he chugs 5 laqers before vomiting down the back of Zeus's neck.

https://www.amazon.com/Legend-Gary-S-Check/dp/1949812456

Glebe

Pubes Daz didn't sell as well.

ZoyzaSorris

You're kidding me? That's amazing.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Yeah shared that one with my partner a few months back.

We are getting close to monkeys/complete works of Shakespeare territory now.

Thanks for sharing, Mister Six.

Mister Six

Glad everyone else was as delighted as me.

Kryton

There's also this. On the PC.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/688070/Legendary_Gary/

LEGENDARY GARY.

Press A to headbutt the cunt and then torch the place.
Press B to run off.

Hey Daz you take the bee cunts and I'll deal with the spider headed men. Good acid by the way. You always get good acid.

druss

2020 saved by the discovery of Legend Gary (2019) book.