Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:38:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebrities vs Covid-19

Started by Butchers Blind, March 19, 2020, 08:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butchers Blind

Dewt

I refuse to give them any attention.

Bleeding Kansas

QuoteGal Gadot and other celebs drop cringy rendition of John Lennon's 'Imagine' in support of coronavirus

What?

BlodwynPig

Fry

I saw this and wanted to kill myself. Jesus christ how soon after becoming a celebrity do you lose all self awareness and sense of irony.

Butchers Blind

idunnosomename

who the fuck is gal gadot. some idf person wtf

Dr Trouser

Linda Lusardi's got the old covids now.

beanheadmcginty

At least she's got a strong chest.

Blue Jam

Kurtan Mucklowe has also got it, which frankly concerns me more than Tom Hanks, Idris Elba, Justin Trudeau etc.

Blue Jam

Puce Moment

Blue Jam

No need. Just put your thumb over the screen and there he is.

beanheadmcginty

Saw Paul Whitehouse in Islington Sainsbury's at lunchtime. He looked perfectly healthy (well, as healthy as he normally does these days). He wasn't panic buying either, just a one item in his hand that I couldn't see properly (possibly batteries).

Blue Jam

Fabian Thomsett

There's gonna be more of this shit to come. Rich actors sitting round the house all day, needing a creative outlet and deciding to inflict it on the rest of us...

No-one needs to hear Mark Wahlberg singing Kumbaya.

Buelligan

I wouldn't mind.  As long as it was at gunpoint.  I know it's wrong but we must take our pleasures where we can now.

Barry Admin

When I was going to bed last night, I worried that an event this epochal could cause the Gallagher brothers to sort out their differences and reform Oasis, perhaps to make some kind of charity single. Urrrghhhhhh.

massive bereavement

Quote from: Barry Admin on March 19, 2020, 02:35:26 PM
When I was going to bed last night, I worried that an event this epochal could cause the Gallagher brothers to sort out their differences and reform Oasis, perhaps to make some kind of charity single. Urrrghhhhhh.

Cus maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
and after all, you're my toilet roll.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quick and dirty like your mum*

*Dying from covid-19

Dewt

Quote from: massive bereavement on March 19, 2020, 02:51:32 PM
Cus maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
and after all, you're my toilet roll.
You've got a roll limit
only buy two per time
you gotta pay by the way
I saw you try to stash one away

Quote from: Dewt on March 19, 2020, 03:30:15 PM
You've got a roll limit
only buy two per time
you gotta pay by the way
I saw you try to stash one away

How many special people change?
How many lives are living strange?
Where were you while we were getting 3 ply?

Blue Jam

Quote from: Fabian Thomsett on March 19, 2020, 02:26:40 PM
There's gonna be more of this shit to come. Rich actors sitting round the house all day, needing a creative outlet and deciding to inflict it on the rest of us...

No-one needs to hear Mark Wahlberg singing Kumbaya.

Whatever, I just hope Michael Flatley does the decent thing and sells Blackbird to Netflix.

Fabian Thomsett

James Corden sings Dylan

FUCKING WARNING YOU NOW

Quote from: Dewt on March 19, 2020, 11:08:21 PM
Okay, guillotines, now.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/benhenry/celebrities-self-isolating-coronavirus

Celebrities might be best off dipping out of SM for a moment right now, the backlash in the comments everywhere seems pretty high.

Quote from: Barry Admin on March 19, 2020, 02:35:26 PM

Barry called it

chveik

this is the one thing we didn't want to happen

Barry Admin

Wtf I had to go and check that wasn't photoshopped. I really did worry about that when I was having a piss before bed last night. I must have magic piss.

Buelligan

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.