Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:13:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

COMPETITION: How many tabs can you open?

Started by popcorn, March 19, 2020, 04:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Well I've opened 40 tabs and I am the winner.

DoesNotFollow

Phew what a contest! Same time next year I suppose?

Pingers

Sorry, misunderstood. Necked 40 tabs and now Hemulin round the corner and down the stairs like an onion.

kittens

oh, is 40 a lot? that's strange, it doesn't sound like a lot to me. not now i've opened 48!!!!!

PROOF:

beat that pop corn you bitch!!

Ferris

I've smoked 30 tabs on a night out once but only because I was young and pissed up.

Edit: disregard

rue the polywhirl

I have 355 open right now on my tablet. That's 2.87 tabs per fallen Britainer since the start of corona or 0.83 tabs per dead Italian since the start of today.

Replies From View

Has there ever been a man or woman who died of opening just so many tabs?

popcorn

Quote from: kittens on March 19, 2020, 10:56:10 PM
oh, is 40 a lot? that's strange, it doesn't sound like a lot to me. not now i've opened 48!!!!!

PROOF:

beat that pop corn you bitch!!

fuck me

glad I don't have to close all them.

Replies From View

Did you know that "incognito" tabs are sponsored by Tab Clear - the cola flavour drink that "looks like water".

So next time you open up loads of incognito tabs why not raise a glass to those people working in the non-colouring-of-drinks industry and remember they now have to work with their kids at home even though they are so important to the wellbeing of millions the world over.

Glebe

LEDGE: We did this before Daz. I got to 200 packets of B&H before you screamed at me to stop.