Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:34:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Corono Virus ???

Started by canadagoose, March 19, 2020, 05:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canadagoose

Hullo James
Do you like the tombolo's sonny Jim? Kids these days don't play the tombolo ooh no It's
all kitchen knife's and p.s.2's and click clock now, is that what they call it.
I'm overweight "obeese " and have the diabeety's and a Disease, but oh when I was your age, I used to winch all the females at the dancing parade hall, oooh they were good times sonney. You could get ice cream's for seven and a half pence. And they didn't put the corono virus in it like now. Just a CJOCOLATE FLAKE for hapenny tuppence. Then you went and put a penny in the Tombolo and it was the good times my littlun. We used to listen to that nice Frank Skinner on the phonographical machine. What was it he used to sing. "TaKE MY Mother in law......", It was good music not like the rap shouting and noise they have now, no it wasn't . "Ooooh i done it myself, " fetch my slippers ? I still do

have a cigarete with my lunch and supper and pub and some times and at Easter . And before church But I get the fatty acids, my doctor told me to watch them .
I eat Diet Yogurt's for breakfast at 4.25 A.M. I heard Good old lady Thatcher did that so it's good enough for me. LOL!!! And some times a Scone and reduced Fat margarin spread, it's 89 pence from Asda's , oh it's not like it was Jimmy sunny boy.

Do you know in 1962 I played Football with Johnny Rumsbury? It was next to the slauterhouse buildings . We used to have a rummy and then I scored when he was admiring Jenny Pricebottom from afar. LOL I can't drive now,I used to have a Ford Carello , black with four doors and a brake. But no seatbelt's, more fun that way don't you think !! Did I tell you I have the diabeetyes, I got a big plate in my chest from Dr Joobjoob.oh I did not like that man, no manners. But I have to watch the fatty foods, I don't have tripe sausage and fillings now on a Saturday, ok have togo now, goodbye.

All The Best,