Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:59:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Is it selfish to not socially distance yourself?

Started by holyzombiejesus, March 19, 2020, 06:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icehaven

Quote from: icehaven on March 23, 2020, 04:26:13 PM
I'm on a near empty bus on the way home and a man has just got on and is now standing right by the door so everyone getting on or off will have to squeeze past him. I've taken a photo of standing there with all the empty seats behind him and if he's still there when I have to get off I'm going to cough right in his thick fucking face.

My boss rang me about an hour after the big announcement tonight and said we're not to go in until further notice, so that's a relief. Tbh if I drove I'd be prepared to go in a day a week or something just to get some books and puzzles etc. out to the wings, but I have to get the bus and I don't think my job counts as 'absolutely necessary' either so I'd probably get nicked, ironically.

Quote from: Sheffield Wednesday on March 23, 2020, 04:45:41 PM
Just a regular reminder that I was calling for lockdown weeks ago before it was cool. Cheers. Hope you get it now.

Edit: not COVID-19.

Now you know what it felt like when I predicted England would win the world cup.

Pranet

I just totally forgot about this. We have a communal bike shed at the side of the building and I wanted to check the tyres on my bike as they both seem to have a slow puncture. When I got there my neighbours (new neighbours first time I met them) were in there doing some thing with their bike. Didn't think anything of it, went right in there next to them to check my bike. When I finished they had left the bike shed and were standing away from it. Hmm, bit odd I thought to myself. Halfway up the stairs I realised what I had done... apologised. But there is no way back from that.