Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:05:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Brian the dolphin and other tales.

Started by Glebe, March 20, 2020, 04:10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Brian the dolphin goes to his local Tesco Express to purchase some Monster Munch.

Glebe

Brian the dolphin convinces Sammy the Ostrich to push a traffic warden over and leg it.

Gregory Torso

Brian the dolphin puts a twiglet in his blow hole and then fires it at a marmite-intolerant child.

Bazooka

Brian the dolphin forgets to record Time Team, bruises himself as punishment.

ollyboro

Brian the dolphin closes his eyes and hears his mama's dying screams in a tin of tuna.

Glebe

Quote from: Gregory Torso on March 20, 2020, 12:50:31 PMBrian the dolphin puts a twiglet in his blow hole and then fires it at a marmite-intolerant child.

Heh!

Btd shoves a ha'p'orth's worth of Persil into an enemy's fax machine.

ollyboro

Brian the dolphin has a flashback of Hanoi Zoo, and causes carnage in Aisle 7 by attempting to jump through a tin of spaghetti hoops.

Glebe

"My name is Brian the dolphin, and I am an alcoholic dolphin."

"Sit down, Brian! It's not your turn yet."

spaghetamine

QuoteCompletion
Brian the dolphin goes to his local Tesco Express to purchase some Monster Munch.

Brian the dolphin convinces Sammy the Ostrich to push a traffic warden over and leg it.

Brian the dolphin puts a twiglet in his blow hole and then fires it at a marmite-intolerant child.

Brian the dolphin is kicked off a bus by Alex the Olympic wheelchair football player and has his wiener destroyed on the patio of a local hot-dog place.

Brian the dolphin plays badminton against humans while dressed as a gnome in a pocket... "Forgets to wear padding, badminton champion".

Cyril the cockatoo wants to have a blue moon-iversary party

courtesy of Talk To Transformer (https://talktotransformer.com/)

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Brian the dolphin was such a nice dolphin till he started hanging around with local scumbag Walter the orca. Breaking his mother's heart, Neptune rest her

Goldentony

someones come up his arse, I said someones arrived up his arse tel did you hear me, hey...tel...terry....did yeer me....someones fucking gone and delivered vengeance to his farter

Glebe

Brian the dolphin is served up in Tony's. "Caught fresh this mornin'! Gercha fresh Brian the dolphin!"

Glebe

Brian boycotts tuna for a week then gives up. "Its the sunflower oil I so enjoy!"

Glebe

Brian tosses a packet of Bran Flakes in a toilet.

Glebe

Brian goes down the Edgware Road on a Segway. "Better get back to the ocean soon tbh, us dolphins don't do well out of water."

Spoon of Ploff

Brian tries some eco terrorism for the shits and giggles.

Glebe

^Flipper reboot reveals "darker tone."

Glebe

"Aren't you that ostrich that runs to the Chariots of fire theme?"

"What of it?"

Glebe

Percival the porpoise pays a visit. It's a boring afternoon.

Glebe

Brian builds an outhouse for George the chinchilla.