Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:59:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Had it up to here with NHS workers

Started by holyzombiejesus, March 20, 2020, 09:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

Rod Stewart deserves every gong going for that train set.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on March 23, 2020, 12:23:08 PM
Not only that, but others given knighthoods for less impressive things should be stripped of them publicly.

Inagine how great it would be to tear off Rod Stewarts honours, look down at him, frail and grovelling and finish off the ceremony with a brutal HAHAHA. HAAAH.

The Rodfather did make a lovely model railway[nb]Definitely not a train set[/nb].

Blue Jam

Quote from: Urinal Cake on March 23, 2020, 11:03:09 AM
Nurses used to wear capes in WW2 etc- no longer heroes now though.

Villains wear coats though so doctors are evil.

Nah mate. Doctors wear scrubs now. Nekkid below the elbows to prevent MRSA innit.

Us scientists still wear coats though, so we're still evil.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 23, 2020, 12:49:11 PM
Nah mate. Doctors wear scrubs now. Nekkid below the elbows to prevent MRSA innit.

Us scientists still wear coats though, so we're still evil.

What about pharmacists in their long white coats?

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: Butchers Blind on March 23, 2020, 12:51:13 PM

In the back trying on all the PPE themselves.

Blinder Data

I also thought hzj was joking. I think it's all right to find "viral" posts from a handful of NHS workers schmaltzy and unbearable. But to extend that degree of disdain to all NHS workers who are working day in day out to fight this thing on the frontline is taking your Grumpy Old Man persona to an unreasonable position.

GMTV

If the collective goodwill of all NHS workers was removed from tomorrow we would be looking at an absolute catastrophe.

H-O-W-L

Quote from: Butchers Blind on March 23, 2020, 12:51:13 PM

HAHA SWEET SHOP HAHA SWEET SHOP HAHA SWEET SHOP HAHA SWEET SHOP HAHA SWEET SHOP HAHA SWEET SHOP HAHA SWEET SHOP HAHA SWEET SHOP HAHA SWEET SHOP HAHA SWEET SHOP HAHA SWEET SHOP HAHA SWEET SHOP HAHA SWEET SHOP HAHA SWEET SHOP HAHA SWEET SHOP HAHA SWEET SHOP HAHA SWEET SHOP HAHA SWEET SHOP HAHA SWEET SHOP

royce coolidge

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on March 20, 2020, 09:03:02 AM
Bunch of horrible, entitled, halo-polishing cunts, tweeting requests for 'love', bragging about their long shifts and sobbing in their cars because they can't find any apples.

Shut the fuck up you slobbering twat. Thanks.

Mr_Simnock

this thread will age as well as any bros single, guaranteed

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I'm glad I took the chance to rinse those Chernobyl first responder slags before the radiation poisoning really kicked in.