Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:43:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The aPOTalypse

Started by Norton Canes, March 20, 2020, 11:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norton Canes

buttgammon

One thing that's occurred to me is that with the time many of us will be spending indoors for the foreseeable future, we're all going to look like pallid, vitamin-deficient snooker players by the time this pandemic is over.

Blue Jam

I bet Mark Williams is loving this. No more snooker for the next few months and a massive stockpile of Haribo to get through.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

At risk:

Dave Harald
Jimmy White
Nigel Bond
Ian Woosnam

Blue Jam

Mark Williams is playing isolation badminton thanks to the best £20 he ever spent at Aldi:

https://mobile.twitter.com/markwil147/status/1241708964510871554

Haha ledge. Love him.

Blue Jam

I bet John Higgins has panic-bought a big pile of scotch eggs.

buttgammon

God help us if Neil Robertson has to go to a drive-through test centre and ends up driving to an old people's home 200 miles away by mistake.

Blue Jam

Which player do you reckon has stockpiled the most toilet paper? I reckon it's either Stuart Bingham or Shaun Murphy, and I bet Shaun Murphy isn't being very generous and Christian with his.

good times

Thought this might be about how much harder it might be to pick up weed now. Maybe there's another thread on it which I've missed.

SpiderChrist

Quote from: good times on March 23, 2020, 03:07:40 PM
Thought this might be about how much harder it might be to pick up weed now. Maybe there's another thread on it which I've missed.

So did I. Like I need it to get more difficult. Fucksake.

WhoMe

Quote from: SpiderChrist on March 23, 2020, 03:58:15 PM
So did I. Like I need it to get more difficult. Fucksake.

Surely now is the time for everyone to grow their own.
Plod unlikely to prioritise it, and if they do they can't come in 'cos you're 'self-isolating'.