Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:33:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Conspiracy Theories

Started by QDRPHNC, March 20, 2020, 02:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Deffo bioweapon.

Just a deliberately shit bioweapon.

Shit Good Nose

Interesting watching the one-time cheesy and laughable Kinji Fukasaku film Virus in the current climate...

wooders1978

Quote from: bgmnts on March 20, 2020, 02:28:25 PM
Deffo bioweapon.

Just a deliberately shit bioweapon.
I agree - the initial coverup, how contagious it is, the now clear panic in governments worldwide = made in a lab mate

PlanktonSideburns

Keebleman

It's odd that there don't seem to be any conspiracy theories developing around the faction that has the most to gain from the crisis, which surely is the Green movement. This is everything they have dreamt of!  Travel greatly curtailed, capitalism wounded, people cowering in their homes fearful of nature's wrath.  Granted, these haters of humanity must be disappointed that the principal victims are those who have already besmirched the planet by their breeding, but they will be cackling with delight that self-isolation will dramatically reduce future spawnings. Yep, it's all Greta and her gang's doing!

QDRPHNC

Could also be a practical joke that's gone awry.

idunnosomename

batwings

What's David Icke had to say about all this (assuming he's stopped cumming long enough to speak)?

massive bereavement

Pseudopath

Heard a good one today about how the virus had been concoted by the global elite who in recent years had realised the following (no doubt intricately discussed at G8 summits and Bilderberg meetings):

a) there were no longer enough resources to feed the planet
b) pollution was out of control and was likely to cause a mass extinction event in the near future
c) the masses had also cottoned onto both a) and b) and were likely to start violently overthrowing their masters

The "proof" for this theory was how remarkably quickly top politicians, celebrities, businessmen and creative artists were being tested and going into isolation when there don't even appear to be any tests ready for the general populace. They're actually being given the vaccine, you see.

Can't say I buy it, but it was a reasonably-amusing listen (and didn't involve any face-to-face interaction), plus an interesting twist on the secret celebrity getaway island idea.

Sebastian Cobb

5g gave it to birds what gave it to us.