Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 03:00:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cunt kids everywhere

Started by shiftwork2, March 20, 2020, 06:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shiftwork2

So as if this wasn't already TOTAL FUCKDOWN it appears there are now loads of kids everywhere, and will be until September.  This is intolerable.  One little cunt just scooted past me and I could tell by the expression on his face that he was going to enjoy himself and have fun.  They're fucking everywhere and if I'm being frank I reckon they're in on it.  Shall we drown them in the river?

ollyboro

Like the falcons hired to chase pigeons away during Wimbledon fortnight, I don't think we have any choice but to release Gary Glitter.

Gregory Torso

i mean technically all kids are cunt kids.

imitationleather

Let's see if they're so happy when their families are dead.

Sebastian Cobb

Guy at work was saying his nephew has now officially left school for the year. He will be getting GCSE's based on predictive grades.

My initial thought was sympathy for the lazy bastards that managed to do better than expected in exams.

ollyboro

Fuck only knows what the little cunts round here are gonna do with the pubs shut.

tcat

Little Greta's looking like Joel Grey in Cabaret right now.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: imitationleather on March 20, 2020, 06:25:34 PM
Let's see if they're so happy when their families are dead.

Those images of kids playing in bomb sites after the war. That's next Friday that is.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Basically real life is now Cittegazze from His Dark Materials where cunt kids can cunt around oblivious while the adult population are stalked by primal terrors.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Gregory Torso on March 20, 2020, 06:22:38 PM
i mean technically all kids are cunt kids.
macduff was from his mothers cunt untimely ripped

weekender

I looked at the above picture and thought "Bloody kids have stolen the tyres off that horse box and have the audacity to play with them in the street".

Hope this helps everyone.

Jasha

Less traffic Monday morning though

Deyv

Quote from: Jasha on March 20, 2020, 08:23:09 PM
Less traffic Monday morning though

If only I had someplace to be.

Uncle TechTip

We'll just get a new youth crimewave out of this. What will be the new happy-slapping, we've not had one for a while.

Urinal Cake

Icehaven

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on March 21, 2020, 02:05:16 AM
We'll just get a new youth crimewave out of this. What will be the new happy-slapping, we've not had one for a while.

Happy-stabbing?