Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:09:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Animal Crossing: Island of Sin

Started by Kelvin, March 20, 2020, 08:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewt

Sorry Doc, I mistakenly thought "wait this is a standard recipe Tom Nook gives you when you're building houses" before I read your request and sold it. I'll keep posting extra recipes here though. That said, I don't have gold helmet... if there's anything I can trade for it let me know, even though I've ripped you off to the tune of an iron garden table.

Got my five-star rating this morning too. Last night I set the game language to Japanese to help me learn the language and to make things more interesting now that I've done almost everything, so I have no fucking idea what Isabelle said to me. It's a good meta-game playing this way, though.

Dewt

Thanks Doc, you're the best!

Classic pitcher and Modern wood wall recipes available.

DocDaneeka

No worries I always like sharing my golden helmet!

Anyone got any Aquamarine Diner tables(counter, mini, dining)? Getting obsessed with getting the colours matching now.

Famous Mortimer

Do I need to share my friend ID with you fellows in order to participate in the giving and receiving? I'm f_mortimer on Switch, but I know there's a code, which I haven't used yet.

Dewt

Yep, friend code. Mine is SW-1783-3188-9696

It's a good friend code. Nice doubling-up of the digits at the end there. First quadtet looks like a model of Starship Enterprise.

Kelvin

I'm gonna sell a ton of dino parts tonight, but if anyone here needs one on this list, I'll send it over to you for free.

They are:

Ankylo torso
Deinony tail and torso
Diplo skull
Mammoth torso
Tricera skull, torso and tail
Megacero torso
Packysaurus skull and tail
Parasaur tail
Plesio skull and tail
Right quetzal wing
Sabretooth tail
Spino skull, torso and tail
Stego skull
T.rex torso

Kelvin

I'm needing Quetzal body, Stego torso (middle), left Ptera wing, and most importantly the right half of the deer (megaloceros) x 2, one for my museum and one for my island centre piece.

If anyone has or gets any of these parts, I'd be happy to send you 50,000 bells for each.

Dewt

Can only send two items per day. Open island?

Kelvin

Thanks! I've sent money for first two, need to go to shops (In real life now), so can't open island. Could you send any others tmw?

Dewt

Yep

No need for money
Money is basically an unlimited resource in this game
And I'm not sure if I'm sending you the correct things anyway (body is torso, don't know which is left and which is right) so I'm just sending you slapdash spares that I think fit the bill

Kelvin

The item description should state which part it is. Thanks for the Quetzal body and Ptera wing.

I've just realised I need Brachiosaurus back legs too. Not sure what that's called in game, though.

DocDaneeka

Just sent you the Brachio Pelvis, Kelv.

Can I have the Sabretooth tiger tail and Pachosaurus tail?

Kelvin

Quote from: DocDaneeka on May 21, 2020, 02:38:36 PM
Just sent you the Brachio Pelvis, Kelv.

Can I have the Sabretooth tiger tail and Pachosaurus tail?

Course you can. I'd do anything for your pelvis.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Dewt on May 21, 2020, 06:40:49 AM
Yep, friend code. Mine is SW-1783-3188-9696

It's a good friend code. Nice doubling-up of the digits at the end there. First quadtet looks like a model of Starship Enterprise.
Thanks (and, I'm an idiot).

SW-4854-3971-4887

is me, let's share stuff. Although I don't feel like I have much of anything yet.

Kelvin

Just remembered I need a t.rex skull, too, if anyone has one. Been meaning to put one in my forest area.

Dewt

Bamboo Speaker recipe available

Dewt

Bamboo doll and bamboo floorings recipes going spare. Hope somebody likes bamboo

Thursday

I do, but I already have loads of Bamboo stuff too.

brat-sampson

Gots all my fossils! No trades either, just assessing four a day for like 2 months straight.

Almost accidentally sold the last one too. Apparently I assessed it over the weekend but didn't donate it, so was maybe 10 mins away from flogging it to the shop with the others when I checked donate in case he needed a butterfly I had, and saw that no but he'd take that fossil.

Fossils... Complete!

Kelvin

Quote from: brat-sampson on May 25, 2020, 10:23:25 AM
Gots all my fossils! No trades either, just assessing four a day for like 2 months straight.

Almost accidentally sold the last one too. Apparently I assessed it over the weekend but didn't donate it, so was maybe 10 mins away from flogging it to the shop with the others when I checked donate in case he needed a butterfly I had, and saw that no but he'd take that fossil.

Fossils... Complete!

I haven't got a new fossil in literally weeks. I only need 3 now, but I seem to get the same 4-5 parts every - fucking - day.

Dewt

I think I need 1. Same experience as Kelvin

Iron frame recipe available

DocDaneeka

I'm after one last fossil too if anyone has a Juramaia.

Got a spare T Rex skull if you still want one Kelvin.

Also my goat Billy is in boxes if anyone wants him. Swine didn't even give me his portrait.

Kelvin

Quote from: DocDaneeka on May 28, 2020, 06:52:07 PM
I'm after one last fossil too if anyone has a Juramaia.

Got a spare T Rex skull if you still want one Kelvin.

Also my goat Billy is in boxes if anyone wants him. Swine didn't even give me his portrait.

Yes please to the t.rex skull! It's one of the last things I want for my island.

Famous Mortimer

I'm getting bored of going to new islands looking for cherries. I keep getting oranges and peaches :(

Dewt

You can come to my island some time and take all the fruit you want.

Famous Mortimer

Someone let me know when they open their doors and I'll pop along.

Kelvin

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on May 29, 2020, 08:03:02 PM
Someone let me know when they open their doors and I'll pop along.

I'll probabaly pop on tmw, around 9am, for an hour or so. I'll try to remember to open my gates and post the dodo code on here. What fruit do you need?

Dewt

Gates are open, dodo code 8Q9LW

Kelvin

Bit later than I said, but gates open now, FM.

I'll be on for an hour or so.

Dodo code is 342QT

For those still playing this, what sort of pleasure are you getting from it? What keeps you playing? I notice a drop off in people playing beyond a certain point and am considering buying it but not if it loses it's appeal quickly.