Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:14:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Animal Crossing: Island of Sin

Started by Kelvin, March 20, 2020, 08:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rack and peanut

Quote from: Dewt on March 25, 2020, 01:18:15 AM
I want a gyroid

Put gyroids back in this

On the gamecube I had a basement full of those guys, staring open mouthed, warbling and chirping away in the dark with no one but the roaches for company. Once in a while I would pop my head through the door to gaze upon their troglodytic majesty, bathing them in the searing unfamiliar glow of the electric light, before leaving and returning them to their unnatural slumber in the pitch black.

They probably still exist there on a memory card somewhere...

Dewt

kittens

kittens

wow this is a boring game for babies! there doesn't seem to be anything to do.

kittens

brat-sampson

Nothing even happened today, just third new villager moving in. Still spent like 2-3 hours there, catching things, rearranging things, organising my yard etc.

Dewt

There's a great perspective trick going on with the pagoda.

DocDaneeka

Come visit Shartle bring me exotic goodies! Dodo code KDNYK.

Kelvin

All I want to do is sell my fucking cherries, I have over a hundred of the juicy bastards. I'm begging you guys to post me some fruit that isn't a cherry. Help a guy out.

Kelvin

In fact, I'll post you 10 cherries for any other 10 pieces of fruit. Let's Nook this up.

kittens

i want to visit someone else's island. get in touch please anyone who would like a visitor.

imitationleather

People are only allowed to visit my island if they do anal.

kittens

if it gets me through those gates i'm open to it i suppose

MojoJojo

Is there any way to get Tommy and timmy to put some clothes on? Bloody perverts, my kids play this game.

Thursday

Quote from: Kelvin on March 28, 2020, 09:15:04 PM
All I want to do is sell my fucking cherries, I have over a hundred of the juicy bastards. I'm begging you guys to post me some fruit that isn't a cherry. Help a guy out.

I've got pears, but cherries is what I've got the 2nd most of.

imitationleather

Thursday

I've got my gates open, and I'm just going to leave the game running for a bit. If anyone wants to come by and ramshackle the place, go ahead, my character will be sleeping, friend code is 3999-0049-9967 if you haven't added me.

please just leave SOMETHING if you take something though, even just a disgusting notice/letter/turd.

kittens

i took an orange i hope that's o.k.
left 100 bells and drew on your noticeboard. one day i will return your orange.

Thursday

WHHHHAAAAAAT?! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TAKE THAT!!!

Thursday

Thursday

Thanks guys got more than I expected there.

Every time I use a Nook Miles ticket to land on a deserted island, it has the same fruit I have already! (Oranges)

Is this deliberate or have I just been unlucky?

Dewt

You can get other fruits via islands, but it biases it heavily towards your own fruit because otherwise the game would be too easy. It's supposed to be a challenge to get all the fruits.

Quote from: Dewt on March 30, 2020, 03:23:54 PM
You can get other fruits via islands, but it biases it heavily towards your own fruit because otherwise the game would be too easy. It's supposed to be a challenge to get all the fruits.

Ah thanks. In the meantime I guess I got lucky with a trip to an apple laden island. Have now got 30 odd apple saplings growing...

imitationleather

Anyone up for me coming to their island tonight?

Thursday

imitationleather

Dewt

Looking for songs that are in C major (or A minor I guess!) to set my island tune to. Settled in La Bamba for now. Got to do better than that.

Kelvin

Quote from: imitationleather on March 30, 2020, 08:36:05 PM
Anyone up for me coming to their island tonight?

I'll open mine up tmw night, got a bunch of stuff arriving in the post tmw, and want it to look it's best for my boys.