Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:02:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

did anyone watch Ant and Dec tonight

Started by Old Nehamkin, March 21, 2020, 08:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Nehamkin

I missed it but I heard they were doing the whole thing audience-free tonight and I was just wondering if they still did that bit at the start where they both run down the stairs.

Malcy

Only watched the clips they put up on YouTube like the Bradley Walsh prank. I forgot there was no audience. I'm might stick it on the ITV player.

Spode

https://youtu.be/oJhHTnBWc6M

The only running through the audience clip anybody will ever need. And, judging by the introductory text, uploaded by Roy Walker himself.

JesusAndYourBush

I missed the first couple of minutes so I don't know, but elsewhere on the show there were shots of the empty seats.  It was surreal seeing them soldier on with no audience.  There was still a little bit of whooping and cheering from the crew who'd obviously been told to be as loud as possible whenever applause was needed.  In the bit where they choose someone from the audience where they overlay a graphic of a square with a pointing finger and scan over the audience -  they still did that over the empty seats before announcing they'd randomly selected someone earlier in the day then the contestant appeared via Skype.   (The Last Leg the day before was also with no audience.)

Malcy

Not going to be live next week. Suppose they thought there isn't really any point.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Malcy on March 22, 2020, 10:34:46 AM
Not going to be live next week.

They're young, I'm sure they'll be fine.

Non Stop Dancer

Isn't it about time these cunts fucked off?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on March 22, 2020, 10:47:00 AM
They're young, I'm sure they'll be fine.

43, although Dec is probably 44 as I think he celebrated his birthday near the beginning of the school year

imitationleather

Was there any po-faced public safety Protect and Survive stuff? Surely all the shows are doing that now.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 22, 2020, 07:52:38 PM
43, although Dec is probably 44 as I think he celebrated his birthday near the beginning of the school year

That's young these days though. People live to be 100!*

*well, they did...

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Anything that will hasten the demise of this pair is welcome, and I mean anything.