Author Topic: So how much less effort are you putting into your appearance?  (Read 12753 times)

Jockice

• I really have red hair. And a **********.
Re: So how much less effort are you putting into your appearance?
« Reply #240 on: August 02, 2020, 10:50:59 AM »
I've changed my clothes several times since my last update.

Turning a new page in fashion.

Blue Jam

• TAKE IT FROM ME, I LOVE YOU!
« Reply #241 on: August 11, 2020, 03:18:20 PM »
Last week I was about to cycle to werk again and pulled my cycling gloves on. Seconds later the smell hit me. They're those fingerless gloves that have a little patch of microfiber towelling on the back so you can mop the sweat from your brow. Evidently my brow has been very sweaty.

Not been cycling this week because it's roasting and the showers at werk are still out of use because getting the cleaners to sterilise them after every cyclist has used them is a bit much. I am mostly working alone but I don't even want to subject myself to my post-ride honk.

*Insert your own Spinal Tap joke about my smelly gloves here*

« Reply #242 on: August 11, 2020, 03:43:42 PM »
Had been cultivating a Scissorhands-eque lockdown barnet even after the stylists reopened, but got it strimmed down today. Depressingly I've realised I've now got the same hair as mark Selby.

Janie Jones

• And you'll spit on my grave
« Reply #243 on: August 11, 2020, 03:50:50 PM »
Last week I was about to cycle to werk again and pulled my cycling gloves on. Seconds later the smell hit me. They're those fingerless gloves that have a little patch of microfiber towelling on the back so you can mop the sweat from your brow. Evidently my brow has been very sweaty.

Not been cycling this week because it's roasting and the showers at werk are still out of use because getting the cleaners to sterilise them after every cyclist has used them is a bit much. I am mostly working alone but I don't even want to subject myself to my post-ride honk.

*Insert your own Spinal Tap joke about my smelly gloves here*

Get some towelling wristbands for brow-sweat-mopping. They look pretty good actually, only slightly reminiscent of a 70s tennis player.  Cycling gloves always stink, you really need to wash them after every use. Your hands sweat buckets, that’s the point of the gloves, to mop up the sweat so you keep your grip on the handlebars. People should think of gloves like socks, you wouldn’t wear them more than once in this weather.

Tags: