Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 12:25:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Online multiplayer board/card games

Started by poo, March 22, 2020, 07:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

Now that poker night with the LADS has been fucked off for the foreseeable, I'm looking for online solutions - card or board games we can play in real time while we booze and video chat and stick virtual cocks in our virtual pints (MAD we are!). Grateful for any suggestions.

Gonk

Tabletop Simulator and you're set. Comes with a load of stuff pre-installed - but if you want to play board game 4Xs and the like, they tend to be paid DLC. Just missed a deal on it unfortunately, so you're looking at £15 on steam, or £45 for a 4-pack (would be piss-easy to play poker with it).

Utter Shit

Prominent Poker on the PS4 is good fun, you can create private games so just you and your mates can play. It's a little heavy on irrelevant XP/reputation stuff and other gimmicks, but some of them are fun - for example you can earn 'actions'. Clapping your pal after he wins a hand, followed by doing a throat-slitting gesture - great stuff.

Dewt

If you have VR, Pokerstars has a well-reviewed poker game.