Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 02:54:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Chinny reckon moments from British Advertising

Started by Replies From View, March 22, 2020, 10:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

So you're posing for your class photo yeah, when a bee comes up to you:  "pssst, fancy some Honey Nut Loops?"

And since you're standing in the back row of the class photo it's easy enough for you to sneak off to a table that has been laid with a bowl of Honey Nut Loops; meanwhile that bee's plan was to take your place in the class photo?  Why does it want to be in a class photo?  And why couldn't it just pose in the photo without taking someone's place with an elaborate honey trap?  It's a small bee that doesn't need to fill the gap of an absent school child.

The teacher, who's standing in the middle of the back row next to where you were (rather than to the side as is normal), and somehow didn't sense you sneaking off, now detects the bee, says "oi!" and swats it forwards so it goes towards the camera.

The class photo ends up being a close-up photo of the bee's face, and that's somehow it.  We have to assume they didn't take any more photos of that class so that was ruined for them:  next class please.

Just chinny reckon, mate.

Gregory Torso

That bee is a fucking traitor to its own species. Bees make honey so the hive can survive through the winter when pollens and nectars are scarce on the bough. This little fucker is manufacturing his own cereal, which, I mean, a bee can only make 1/12 of a tablespoon of honey its lifetime. That's what, two or three, honey loops, and how many in each box, loads. Lots of bees squirting honey out of their anuses day and night for their entire lifetime, so this little turncoat can funnel it illegally into a breakfast for humans (the ENEMIES of bees!!). Then it goes paedo-grooming all over the school districts trying to get kids turned on to eating its fallen brethren and sistren's life fluids, fucking over its own hive, multiple hives, moving its cuckoo larvae into the big bee nest where they hatch and immediately start manufacturing cereal with the hive's private stash. Not even honey going on something nice like bread or a crunchie bar. Despicable behaviour. I hope this bee was lynched for its seditious activities.

Glebe

Anyone remember the Bran Flakes ad with Gordon Kaye where Bruce Forsyth pops up at the end and goes "Chinny up!"?

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on March 22, 2020, 02:08:20 PM
Anyone remember the Bran Flakes ad with Gordon Kaye where Bruce Forsyth pops up at the end and goes "Chinny up!"?

Nope.  Got a link?

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on March 22, 2020, 02:46:52 PMNope.  Got a link?

My goodness it has only just been taken off YouTube for copyright infringement, what an coincidence! As an interesting sidenote, the classic Bran Flakes song was replaced by Vangelis' Chariots of Fire theme FOR THIS AD ONLY.