Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:32:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

hows your shit transformed

Started by peanutbutter, March 22, 2020, 01:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanutbutter

definitely a bit more constipated than my usual diet would leave me

also, where are we supposed to piss if we're out and all the pubs are closed? just on the street?

idunnosomename

Yeah just piss anywhere it dont matter anymore

Puce Moment

Eating much healthier so shitting has been very pleasurable.

seepage

much better, which is handy considering the TP shortage. Haven't reduced my wine intake yet so it must be down to less grazing.

Pingers

My shit has transformed into a vaccine for coronavirus. Only £800 per gramme.

Dewt

Last thing I want is to go to hospital with the 'pation, so I've been eating a lot of fibre and my shits have never been better.

shiftwork2

Goes without saying that everyone should be eating as healthily as possible at the moment.  I'd rather write a patro-post than have any single one of you choosing this moment to live off biscuits.

bgmnts

I've only had the one bag of Sensations today to be fair.

flotemysost

Eyeing up bird feeders online to hang outside the kitchen widow and liven up the view a bit while helping the wildlife, but maybe I'll just order a bag of the linseed feed mix and eat it all myself - am reliably informed it makes your poos proper hench.

Not sure if mealworms have the same effect.

Sebastian Cobb

I mostly eat dal makhani and drank red wine yesterday so it was a case of brown sludge in black sludge out.

AliasTheCat

Dark, olive green this morning. It's not looked like that since I went to America on holiday and ate nothing but barbecue for a fortnight.