Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:08:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Good old Papa Chinnigan!

Started by Glebe, March 22, 2020, 02:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Good old Papa Chinnigan! He's not just there for the shit things in life, such as blocked drain or an oily sump unit... nah, he's also a available for weddings, bar mitzvahs and children's parties!

Of a Thursday, he can oft be found donning the Bruce Forsyth mask he bought off eBay, and popping up at Mr. Henderson's hedge with a cry of "Chins ahoy!" He has only just recently been released from prison again, and swears it was "only manslaughter!"

Chin up!

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

There was an old man named Papa Chinnigan

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on March 22, 2020, 05:31:00 PM
There was an old man named Papa Chinnigan

he had cum all down his chin again
his captors name was Michael Finnegan
poor old papa chinnigan
begin again

poo

Glebe

Quote from: poo on March 22, 2020, 09:10:12 PMHiya Papa Chinnigan mate

"Alright mate can I have your number we can meet up at a sleazy motel for a good time (involving my big chinnigan!)."

Kryton

Glebe, what about his identical brother (even though he's an only child!!!1!) called Chin Pappington?
He's everything Papa could have been, but just skulking in the vast pantry. Nails bitten to the crikey bone. A nervous eye flickering in the gloom. Shouting things. Roaming around. Banging in to things.

Glebe

Quote from: Kryton on March 23, 2020, 03:05:27 AMGlebe, what about his identical brother (even though he's an only child!!!1!) called Chin Pappington?
He's everything Papa could have been, but just skulking in the vast pantry. Nails bitten to the crikey bone. A nervous eye flickering in the gloom. Shouting things. Roaming around. Banging in to things.

It's over to Chinnigan:

"I have never heard of this person. I have no brother... I HAVE NO BROTHER!"

Pingers

Does he still do that thing where he sits down exaggeratedly at a piano, gurns knowingly at the camera for all the world as if he's about to do a Les Dawson routine, and then just soils himself?

Glebe

Quote from: Pingers on March 23, 2020, 12:37:42 PMDoes he still do that thing where he sits down exaggeratedly at a piano, gurns knowingly at the camera for all the world as if he's about to do a Les Dawson routine, and then just soils himself?

He never soiled himself. That was a nasty rumour spread by showbiz rival Jegs O' Leary.

Glebe

Anyone got a recording of Pap's infamous '74 Vegas show where he loosened his cumberbund and let out the most enormous fart I've ever heard?

Glebe

Some news on Papa Chinnigan... he "chinny reckons!" that chins will come back in fashion, with a large focus extended chin-wags and plenty of laughter!

Glebe

Chinny Update: "Hope all well, just caught my giant chinnigan in a combine harvester, but it's all right! Chinny-good!"

wosl

Did they ever establish what Papa C's sorties to Andrew Graham-Dixon's allotment shed at dracalia o'clock were all about?

Glebe

Quote from: wosl on March 27, 2020, 04:30:22 PMDid they ever establish what Papa C's sorties to Andrew Graham-Dixon's allotment shed at dracalia o'clock were all about?

"I'll answer wosl's question directly, Glebe! Y'see wosl this was more slanderous bullshit spread by Nonny Hagen in her book Dixon's Allot Mean (a play on Dixon of Dock Green, you see!). As I have explained time and again, 'twas Pearly Nutkin in the allotment, not me! And you've got the time wrong, it was francisten AM!

"I don't want to have to go over all this again, so let that be the end if it. Anyway it was settled out-of-court."