Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:03:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Getting Self-Isolation All Rong

Started by ollyboro, March 22, 2020, 11:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ollyboro

Keith suffocates himself with cavity wall insulation.

Ferris

Brian walls himself into the cellar. The ultimate self isolation.

"Nice and safe!" he thinks, as the last brick goes in.

ollyboro

Brendan removes all the flat lengths of wood or rigid material, attached to a wall or forming part of a piece of furniture, that provides a surface for the storage or display of objects in his house and puts them in his empty spare room.*

*Yes, I copied and pasted most of that sentence.

Kryton

An old man walls himself up alive (in a nursing home). He's soon recovered (from the wall), but sadly he never recovered. I.e Dead.

Kryton

The last of Mad Baz's mates collapse in an airtight room full of Lynx Gold Anti White Marks Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

Frank leaves the share house and breaks into the local primary school as it's all shut down. The perfect place to self-isolate. There's a hundred different rooms, food preparation areas, tons of books to read, free broadband and hot running water for showers. Luxury!

Alas, he trips the silent alarm and the police turn up to find him next to the tiny coat pegs in the boys' changing room, rubbing talc into his horrible old scrotum.